Traps are a special feature from Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. When a guard is in the right possession, press to the trigger the trap and take the guard out. Some of these traps serve important roles in some missions in the game.
- When a guard is under its shadow, press the button and it's light out! This trap instantly kills the player as well, so be careful!
- This trap is also featured in one of the Hazard Room challenges.
Water trapdoor (Venice) Edit
- Just wait for any guard to walk over one of these, then press the button and watch them drown.
- Just like the gondola boat, just drop one of these on any unsuspecting guard when they are underneath it.
Popping spikes (Kunlun Mountains) Edit
- Wait for a guard to walk over these, then press the switch.
- This trap comes in handy in the mission "Get a Job," where Sly must get rid of the obnoxious Chinese monkey guard trying to ruin his last photo.
Falling boat (Blood Bath Bay) Edit
- Similar to the plane and the gondola, if any guard happens to walk under these, just drop it.
Falling anchor (Blood Bath Bay) Edit
- Just wait for any unlucky, then knock them dead with this heavy anchor.
- One of these is used in the mission "The Talk of Pirates," where Sly must knock out Stone Jake to claim an eye patch.
- The Australian Outback is the only walkable hub that features no traps.