Wikia

Sly Cooper Wiki

Sly Cooper 5 Teaser

  • Shrev64
    Shrev64 closed this thread because:
    month old
    07:02, February 13, 2014

    When I saw a cutscene of Sly on a desert, I thought to myself "Could this be the fifth game of Sly Cooper?"

    Not only that, but I've read rumours about the sanzaru games creating another Sly game, probably SC5. Could this be true or is it only coincidence?

    If its true, will Penelope return to the Cooper gang for good after realizing her misunderstanding about Bentley and friends?

    Can the other characters like the Guru and the Panda King make a comeback? 

    I just wanted to know if it is Sly 5 and make it happen so my mysteries can be solved.

      Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      When I saw a cutscene of Sly on a desert, I thought to myself "Could this be the fifth game of Sly Cooper?"

      Not only that, but I've read rumours about the sanzaru games creating another Sly game, probably SC5. Could this be true or is it only coincidence?

      If its true, will Penelope return to the Cooper gang for good after realizing her misunderstanding about Bentley and friends?

      Can the other characters like the Guru and the Panda King make a comeback? 

      I just wanted to know if it is Sly 5 and make it happen so my mysteries can be solved.

      Considering the ending, all signs point to yes. However, Thieves in Times might need to sell very well for that to happen. That is, if money is a factor here.

        Loading editor
    • Well how much money does it acquire? 

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      Well how much money does it acquire? 

      Not sure. However, hopefully, there will be more installments.

        Loading editor
    • ScorpionTail wrote:

      Joshua Beytien wrote:
      When I saw a cutscene of Sly on a desert, I thought to myself "Could this be the fifth game of Sly Cooper?"

      Not only that, but I've read rumours about the sanzaru games creating another Sly game, probably SC5. Could this be true or is it only coincidence?

      If its true, will Penelope return to the Cooper gang for good after realizing her misunderstanding about Bentley and friends?

      Can the other characters like the Guru and the Panda King make a comeback? 

      I just wanted to know if it is Sly 5 and make it happen so my mysteries can be solved.

      Considering the ending, all signs point to yes. However, Thieves in Times might need to sell very well for that to happen. That is, if money is a factor here.

      Some part of me stiil think that there's more to penelope betrayal than we know and that it is the work a the time trilogy's main bad guy, probably clockwerk and maybe even Neyla

        Loading editor
    • Justin Holland wrote:

      ScorpionTail wrote:

      Joshua Beytien wrote:
      When I saw a cutscene of Sly on a desert, I thought to myself "Could this be the fifth game of Sly Cooper?"

      Not only that, but I've read rumours about the sanzaru games creating another Sly game, probably SC5. Could this be true or is it only coincidence?

      If its true, will Penelope return to the Cooper gang for good after realizing her misunderstanding about Bentley and friends?

      Can the other characters like the Guru and the Panda King make a comeback? 

      I just wanted to know if it is Sly 5 and make it happen so my mysteries can be solved.

      Considering the ending, all signs point to yes. However, Thieves in Times might need to sell very well for that to happen. That is, if money is a factor here.
      Some part of me stiil think that there's more to penelope betrayal than we know and that it is the work a the time trilogy's main bad guy, probably clockwerk and maybe even Neyla

      Neyla, probably not. Clockwerk, maybe, for all we know. It might be someone completely unrelated.

        Loading editor
    • So what's your point about the truth of Penelope's betrayal besides two bad guys?

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote: So what's your point about the truth of Penelope's betrayal besides two bad guys?

      I mean is that I'm sorry, but some part of me still think that there's more to penelope's betrayal than we know and that it is the work of the time trilogy's main bad guy, probably clockwerk and maybe even Neyla, for her manipulative ways, i mean it feels likes it would take something serious and mind blowing in order for her to become what we saw in Sly 4, i mean torturing Sir galleth through humiliaction on the big top and talking about using what's left of sly from the moat monster as a rug, sounds reeally dark, sociopathic ruthless even. i mean come on!

        Loading editor
    • Well there must be someone lying to Penelope about Bentley, its one of my opinions for Sly 5.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      Well there must be someone lying to Penelope about Bentley, its one of my opinions for Sly 5.

      Most likely. Her character is literally the opposite of how it was in Sly 3 to the point of ridiculousness. Also, now that I think about it, who's up for fighting Penelope in a "Black Beard" persona?

        Loading editor
    • I just want to play as sly's father. We would be able to slide on lasers!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • (Imbitating Foghorn Leghorn from Tweety's High Fly Adventure) Sly is fi - I say Sly is FINISHED! He's trapped in ancient Egypt and his pals don't know where he is! The gang's time machine is useless, because it requires items from a certain time 2 go there! (Unless they can find and put a mummy doll or at least anything Egyptian in the receptacle, they might have a close chance of saving Sly!) I hate 2 say this, but this looks like the end of the Sly Cooper series! RIP Sly Cooper, Thieves In Time was the best game ever of all.

        Loading editor
    • That's a lie. Sly can make return in the fifth game. So this ain't over yet, pal.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      That's a lie. Sly can make return in the fifth game. So this ain't over yet, pal.

      Considering Sony wants to end the Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank franchises on the PS4, I guess one more game would be the only thing to look forward to at this point. That is, if there will even be one.

        Loading editor
    • That's what I wanted to happen that Sly Cooper CAN make a return on a fifth game and that's final.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      That's what I wanted to happen that Sly Cooper CAN make a return on a fifth game and that's final.

      Now hold on. Sales might determine whether or not Sly even gets a fifth game. It's not that don't want another game. It's just that I feel that either the fourth or fifth game really will be the last game depending on how well the game does.

        Loading editor
    • SlyFan100 wrote:
      (Imbitating Foghorn Leghorn from Tweety's High Fly Adventure) Sly is fi - I say Sly is FINISHED! He's trapped in ancient Egypt and his pals don't know where he is! The gang's time machine is useless, because it requires items from a certain time 2 go there! (Unless they can find and put a mummy doll or at least anything Egyptian in the receptacle, they might have a close chance of saving Sly!) I hate 2 say this, but this looks like the end of the Sly Cooper series! RIP Sly Cooper, Thieves In Time was the best game ever of all.

      I'm pretty sure the Cooper gang knows people, mainly Dimitri, being a former meber of the Klaww gang, and it's not like Carmelita's a cop or anything. Sly's not an idiot, he can write a message in the Theivius Raccoonus. And then people will ask "How will Bentley know about the message?" the same way he found out things were being erased. Long Live Sly Cooper!

        Loading editor
    • You guys go ahead with your goobledigooks about whether yes or no on Sly 5, I'm still gonna keep on giving ideas, comments and opinions for Sly 5 until it all comes true.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      You guys go ahead with your goobledigooks about whether yes or no on Sly 5, I'm still gonna keep on giving ideas, comments and opinions for Sly 5 until it all comes true.

      I guess I'll do the same, too. For an example, how about a weather system and day/night transitions that causes Sly's shadow to get bigger and smaller? It would add elements of danger and surprise depending on how Sanzaru implements this idea.

      Also, why do I get the feeling that Victorian London will be Alice in Wonderland-related to some degree?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe because the fans would expect its creatures and spirits - like for an example the Jabberwock; a monstrous foe from the darkness.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      Maybe because the fans would expect its creatures and spirits - like for an example the Jabberwock; a monstrous foe from the darkness.

      Having horses dressed as the Hatter for Flashlight Guards and hares and dormice as Rooftop guards would be perfect. Hopefully a wasp will be the boss of Victorian London. After all, an entire chapter in Through the Looking Glass that was scrapped from the book involved Alice meeting a wasp.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote: Maybe because the fans would expect its creatures and spirits - like for an example the Jabberwock; a monstrous foe from the darkness.

      And I just remembered that Alice in Wonderland was first published during the Victorian era, so this really does fit well.

        Loading editor
    • That would be nice.  But do tell, what r u going 2 call that waspy boss?

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      That would be nice.  But do tell, what r u going 2 call that waspy boss?

      Ven St. Claire, as in "venom". Wasps are venomous, so it fits.

      Also, I figured out two ways to make Penelope a boss again:

      1. A Black Baron rematch with her facing Otto Van Cooper.

      2. Penelope doning the identity of "Black Beard" in Henriette's time.

        Loading editor
    • Your Ven St. Claire sounds pretty nice.

      Although I think your two methods for the Penelope boss would be far different that you might expect.

      I chose only the Black Baron in Otto Van's time because it could be her last boss battle, between you and me, the Penelope is Sly 4 could be a imposter; her twin brother in disguise.

      P.S. I figured four more villians in other times:

      1. Captain Red Throat - a whale-hunting sea lion in a whaler's outfit.

      2. Lord Coatl - a Ancient Atzec panther from the Amazon.

      3. Hector the Horrible - a Irish rottweiler whose bite is more than just a dog's.

      4. Obesandjo - a Nigerian jackal from Interpol's most wanted list.

        Loading editor
    • Think about it this way. Black Beard would allow Penelope to have disguises associated with air (Black Baron), land (Black Knight), and sea (Black Beard). However, a Black Baron rematch would be mighty welcome if you ask me. I like your ideas, by the way. However, what's up with the sea lion? What time period would he be from?

        Loading editor
    • The sea lion you asked? In Henrietta's time from Anglesey; a Welsh Island in the Irish Seas.

      He has a England/English accent like an Old Salt.

      And about the Black Beard? Perhaps your almost right because Henrietta's time isn't going to be big enough for two villians. So I'd say that Black Beard would be pushed out before Penelope returns to the Cooper Gang. Get it or not?

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      The sea lion you asked? In Henrietta's time from Anglesey; a Welsh Island in the Irish Seas.

      He has a England/English accent like an Old Salt.

      And about the Black Beard? Perhaps your almost right because Henrietta's time isn't going to be big enough for two villians. So I'd say that Black Beard would be pushed out before Penelope returns to the Cooper Gang. Get it or not?

      I got it. Don't worry.

        Loading editor
    • Back on topic. I think that if Sly is gonna get a sequel it has to sell well. They also can't leave us with that cliffhanger. (I'm talking about the 100% ending) I believe that there will be a sequel. Sony did say that Sly would go onto the PS4, and end on the PS4

        Loading editor
    • 71.63.171.70 wrote:
      Back on topic. I think that if Sly is gonna get a sequel it has to sell well. They also can't leave us with that cliffhanger. (I'm talking about the 100% ending) I believe that there will be a sequel. Sony did say that Sly would go onto the PS4, and end on the PS4

      That turned out to be phony.

        Loading editor
    • The PS4 thing?

        Loading editor
    • That phony is a PS4 thing? Are you disagreeing about the Wikia contributor's post?

        Loading editor
    • I think he was saying the thing where sony said sly would continue to ps4 is a phony

        Loading editor
    • 71.63.171.70 wrote:
      I think he was saying the thing where sony said sly would continue to ps4 is a phony

      The thing that said that Sly and Ratchet would end on the PS4 was phony. It was just some guy posting rumors on Facebook.

        Loading editor
    • I think Sly will put his calling card picture on somthing, or change somthing in Ancient Egypt to tell his friends where he is, then, they just have to find the Ancient peice, put it in the time machine, and rescue Sly. As for Penelope, anything thing can happen now!

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote: Well there must be someone lying to Penelope about Bentley, its one of my opinions for Sly 5.

      One other thing, how did she know about Paradox's thrist for revenge against Sly and his family?

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure, probably it was her twin brother who knows. I'm only saying.

        Loading editor
    • don't you mean sister

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote: I'm not sure, probably it was her twin brother who knows. I'm only saying.

      Now that i think about it, doesn't Penelope come off as a sort of mysterious to you? Background, skills, seems a little fishy, don't you think? I mean she was an a firm opponent of cheating back in sly 3, what could have happened to make her change her mind? I feel that it would take a little more than Bentley being "held back" by sly for her to go power-hungery, don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • But hey guys think about it. If Penelope made a timetunnel, I'm sure she can find Sly.

      And hey I just realized that if Le Paradox was able to change the location of the timetunnel, he should know where Sly is. I mean, his airflyingthing crashed, but the timetunnel still activated. So Cyrille should know where the timetunnel was made to go.

      Bentley and the other gang could make Cyrille tell where the timetunnel went, find object from that area and POOF! Sly.

      Just my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • sweet

        Loading editor
    • what if Cryille joins the cooper gang for a little just to help find sly but he was only allowed to talk to the gang though that device bently made for dimirti to talk to the gang

        Loading editor
    • the 27 the 4th game is coming here is it a good one

        Loading editor
    • Yea, but look at it from my point of view. There are no water sources in ancient egypt! Without water and due 2 high heat generated by the sun, Sly's gonna perish! Thats Y I think this is the end for him. Le Paradox's time hole finished him off!

        Loading editor
    • For Penelope, I hope that she does have another motive besids power, that would force her to become a villain. One of the main reasons the reveal of her as a villain threw me back was because how it contradicts her personality in the third game. I couldn't get over how she was the complete opposite. In the third game, she was kind, calm, and even had a small crush on Sly. In 4, she wanted to kill Sly, was incredibly brutal, and came of a bit immature as well. Although, I think it's unlikely she'll return as a hero. She was a good guy once, then betrayed the team. Turning her back into a good guy seems a bit contrived. On another note, I think Clockwerk would probably return in the next  game. They hinted at it enough times. TBH though, I wish Neyla would return. I had a soft spot for her. And I wouldn't be so quick to assume that the next game involves time travel either. Considering it was the plot for this game, I doubt they'd reuse it again so soon.

        Loading editor
    • Random 2121 wrote:
      For Penelope, I hope that she does have another motive besids power, that would force her to become a villain. One of the main reasons the reveal of her as a villain threw me back was because how it contradicts her personality in the third game. I couldn't get over how she was the complete opposite. In the third game, she was kind, calm, and even had a small crush on Sly. In 4, she wanted to kill Sly, was incredibly brutal, and came of a bit immature as well. Although, I think it's unlikely she'll return as a hero. She was a good guy once, then betrayed the team. Turning her back into a good guy seems a bit contrived. On another note, I think Clockwerk would probably return in the next  game. They hinted at it enough times. TBH though, I wish Neyla would return. I had a soft spot for her. And I wouldn't be so quick to assume that the next game involves time travel either. Considering it was the plot for this game, I doubt they'd reuse it again so soon.

      true, but the fans want to use the other 5 main ancestors, so  i reckon if people want it, they'll do it.

        Loading editor
    • Zako11 wrote:
      Random 2121 wrote:
      For Penelope, I hope that she does have another motive besids power, that would force her to become a villain. One of the main reasons the reveal of her as a villain threw me back was because how it contradicts her personality in the third game. I couldn't get over how she was the complete opposite. In the third game, she was kind, calm, and even had a small crush on Sly. In 4, she wanted to kill Sly, was incredibly brutal, and came of a bit immature as well. Although, I think it's unlikely she'll return as a hero. She was a good guy once, then betrayed the team. Turning her back into a good guy seems a bit contrived. On another note, I think Clockwerk would probably return in the next  game. They hinted at it enough times. TBH though, I wish Neyla would return. I had a soft spot for her. And I wouldn't be so quick to assume that the next game involves time travel either. Considering it was the plot for this game, I doubt they'd reuse it again so soon.
      true, but the fans want to use the other 5 main ancestors, so  i reckon if people want it, they'll do it.

      Let's hope we get what we want then.

        Loading editor
    • although i dont think they will have connor. but it would be nice if they got more creative with unlockable skins- a connor outfit for sly, a sly 3 bentley, a McSweeney skin for murray and maybe a neyla skin for carm? something like that

        Loading editor
    • Zako11 wrote:
      although i dont think they will have connor. but it would be nice if they got more creative with unlockable skins- a connor outfit for sly, a sly 3 bentley, a McSweeney skin for murray and maybe a neyla skin for carm? something like that

      That sounds awesome!! If they do this, I'll be really happy.

        Loading editor
    • ScorpionTail wrote:
      Zako11 wrote:
      although i dont think they will have connor. but it would be nice if they got more creative with unlockable skins- a connor outfit for sly, a sly 3 bentley, a McSweeney skin for murray and maybe a neyla skin for carm? something like that
      That sounds awesome!! If they do this, I'll be really happy.

      well if someone strings all good ideas together onto one document and sends it to them, it would at least give them ideas to use

        Loading editor
    • Zako11 wrote:
      ScorpionTail wrote:
      Zako11 wrote:
      although i dont think they will have connor. but it would be nice if they got more creative with unlockable skins- a connor outfit for sly, a sly 3 bentley, a McSweeney skin for murray and maybe a neyla skin for carm? something like that
      That sounds awesome!! If they do this, I'll be really happy.
      well if someone strings all good ideas together onto one document and sends it to them, it would at least give them ideas to use

      That is, if they even can. Sales can make or break any plans for a series.

        Loading editor
    • ScorpionTail wrote:
      Zako11 wrote:
      ScorpionTail wrote:
      Zako11 wrote:
      although i dont think they will have connor. but it would be nice if they got more creative with unlockable skins- a connor outfit for sly, a sly 3 bentley, a McSweeney skin for murray and maybe a neyla skin for carm? something like that
      That sounds awesome!! If they do this, I'll be really happy.
      well if someone strings all good ideas together onto one document and sends it to them, it would at least give them ideas to use
      That is, if they even can. Sales can make or break any plans for a series.

      well if it sells as many as the collection i think a sequel is guarenteed.

        Loading editor
    • http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=sly+cooper

      i keep a check here every few weeks to see how the game is doing

        Loading editor
    • That site makes me nervous, to be honest. Hell, I have no clue why it even should, but it just does.

        Loading editor
    • Zako11 wrote:
      Random 2121 wrote:
      For Penelope, I hope that she does have another motive besids power, that would force her to become a villain. One of the main reasons the reveal of her as a villain threw me back was because how it contradicts her personality in the third game. I couldn't get over how she was the complete opposite. In the third game, she was kind, calm, and even had a small crush on Sly. In 4, she wanted to kill Sly, was incredibly brutal, and came of a bit immature as well. Although, I think it's unlikely she'll return as a hero. She was a good guy once, then betrayed the team. Turning her back into a good guy seems a bit contrived. On another note, I think Clockwerk would probably return in the next  game. They hinted at it enough times. TBH though, I wish Neyla would return. I had a soft spot for her. And I wouldn't be so quick to assume that the next game involves time travel either. Considering it was the plot for this game, I doubt they'd reuse it again so soon.
      true, but the fans want to use the other 5 main ancestors, so  i reckon if people want it, they'll do it.

      You never know, they might release other time periods as DLC. That might be a good idea. It'd save having to release another game with a similar plot. Granted I don't think that they could release all other popular ancestors, probably just 1 or 2.

        Loading editor
    • in sly 5 that penelope returns but as a good person and forgive and tosos the Carmelite and her very best friends over time and in some missions see increasing their trust and brotherhood among them

        Loading editor
    • Murray finds the girl of his dreams

        Loading editor
    • Umm... I don't know about THAT...

        Loading editor
    • What are you implying?

        Loading editor
    • I'm implying thatif Murray has a girlfriend in Sly 5, that could ruin it, for me at least.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Okay then.

        Loading editor
    • Justin Holland wrote:

      Joshua Beytien wrote: So what's your point about the truth of Penelope's betrayal besides two bad guys?

      I mean is that I'm sorry, but some part of me still think that there's more to penelope's betrayal than we know and that it is the work of the time trilogy's main bad guy, probably clockwerk and maybe even Neyla, for her manipulative ways, i mean it feels likes it would take something serious and mind blowing in order for her to become what we saw in Sly 4, i mean torturing Sir galleth through humiliaction on the big top and talking about using what's left of sly from the moat monster as a rug, sounds reeally dark, sociopathic ruthless even. i mean come on!

      Well, let's face it, she used to blow people up in airplanes for fun. I wouldn't put it past her (by the way, I saw her betraying them way at the beginning of the game).

        Loading editor
    • 68.71.71.197 wrote:

      Justin Holland wrote:

      Joshua Beytien wrote: So what's your point about the truth of Penelope's betrayal besides two bad guys?

      I mean is that I'm sorry, but some part of me still think that there's more to penelope's betrayal than we know and that it is the work of the time trilogy's main bad guy, probably clockwerk and maybe even Neyla, for her manipulative ways, i mean it feels likes it would take something serious and mind blowing in order for her to become what we saw in Sly 4, i mean torturing Sir galleth through humiliation on the big top and talking about using what's left of sly from the moat monster as a rug, sounds really dark, sociopathic ruthless even. i mean come on!

      Well, let's face it, she used to blow people up in airplanes for fun. I wouldn't put it past her (by the way, I saw her betraying them way at the beginning of the game).

      point of a dogfight contest, right? sides, what is her background before the black baron?

        Loading editor
    • Look penelope sly in the beginning of March was a good person, maybe when penelope went something important laboratory for definitive enemy sly some brainwashed him to penelope order to do all those things

        Loading editor
    • SlyFan100 wrote:
      (Imbitating Foghorn Leghorn from Tweety's High Fly Adventure) Sly is fi - I say Sly is FINISHED! He's trapped in ancient Egypt and his pals don't know where he is! The gang's time machine is useless, because it requires items from a certain time 2 go there! (Unless they can find and put a mummy doll or at least anything Egyptian in the receptacle, they might have a close chance of saving Sly!) I hate 2 say this, but this looks like the end of the Sly Cooper series! RIP Sly Cooper, Thieves In Time was the best game ever of all.


      ah that is where you are wrong. sure sly is trapped in egypt but that's the storyline of the 5th game right there. you'll be playing as sly finding his way back to paris. and the main villan will be le paradox. he said as much himself that he'll find le paradox and make him pay for stranding him in time.

        Loading editor
    • Joshua Beytien wrote:
      That's what I wanted to happen that Sly Cooper CAN make a return on a fifth game and that's final.

      Let's all hope that 5th and final game will have a real happy ending for the Cooper Gang and everybody else. We shall pray for it at night before we go to bed. Sometimes dreaming the answer to our prayers may or may not work. Eitherway, I wish the same wish you make for the Sly Cooper saga. :'(

        Loading editor
    • SlyFan100 wrote:
      Yea, but look at it from my point of view. There are no water sources in ancient egypt! Without water and due 2 high heat generated by the sun, Sly's gonna perish! Thats Y I think this is the end for him. Le Paradox's time hole finished him off!


      Quik fact check here. Thoes pyramids at the end appear to be the Great Pyramids at Giza, which is near the Nile the source of 99.99% of Egypts water both then and now. Also, he could do a S.O.s on a wall or in the Thievious Racoonus. Just find Syttunkhammen II and reveal the truth to him.

        Loading editor
    • Sly 5 need some new characters.I got 4 characters JJ Tails,Cici Coyote,Gretchen the wolf,and Amber the bunny.

        Loading editor
    • 216.212.239.218 wrote:
      Sly 5 need some new characters.I got 4 characters JJ Tails,Cici Coyote,Gretchen the wolf,and Amber the bunny.

      Wait. Are you the guy who wanted me to use Amber in Age of Thieves awhile back?

        Loading editor
    • 81.209.83.254 wrote:
      But hey guys think about it. If Penelope made a timetunnel, I'm sure she can find Sly.

      And hey I just realized that if Le Paradox was able to change the location of the timetunnel, he should know where Sly is. I mean, his airflyingthing crashed, but the timetunnel still activated. So Cyrille should know where the timetunnel was made to go.

      Bentley and the other gang could make Cyrille tell where the timetunnel went, find object from that area and POOF! Sly

      Just my opinion.




      yes that is possible and not boring


        Loading editor
    • SLY 5 ONLY for PS4

        Loading editor
    • well, lets asume a sly 5 is in production.

      if thats true, and they plan to have the same level of details as in sly 4, then we can guess it will take 2 to 3 years for them to work out most of the bugs and glitches, and put it on the market.

      as well as the fact that it will probably be on PS4 by then :(

        Loading editor
    • Yeah , but i will buy vita (cross buy) , and sly 5 demo is done sanzaru is going to put sly 5 in sale until the end of 2015


      They said that the midlle of the galaxy is black hole , FALSE Sly cooper is center of tthe galaxy and of the univers

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki