Wikia

Sly Cooper Wiki

SLY COOPER 5 CLUES

  • Shrev64
    Shrev64 closed this thread because:
    time to close this thread
    06:56, February 13, 2014

    All sings point to the development of a fith Sly game,(watch secret video,to unlock,get platinum trophy,beat final boss again,and you unlock it.It is a hint to a Sly 5,I mean,why would they put a whole video of sly in a sand pit in Egypt NOT to make a point?They wouldn't.Discuss.

      Loading editor
    • I agree. It will be very stupid if Sanzaru would put Sly in Egypt and make him die therE without a 5th game.

        Loading editor
    • It's obvious, and I'm not sure about this (I live in europe) that Penelope escaped from the prison (?) Which makes it one more point, and these owls I've seen in videos wich probably is a clockwerk clue. I guess sly uses things in egypt to change it in the present, making it possible for the gang to catch up with sly in egypt.

      Just guessing :)

        Loading editor
    • Sanzaru games said in 2011 ask us about Sly 5 next year(When they originally had a diff release date) so I'm sure by late 2013 we'll see a Sly 5.  They might even tease it at E3

        Loading editor
    • 24.193.153.188 wrote:
      Sanzaru games said in 2011 ask us about Sly 5 next year(When they originally had a diff release date) so I'm sure by late 2013 we'll see a Sly 5.  They might even tease it at E3

      If you mean a trailer and demo, that's more likely. If you mean the whole game itself, VERY unlikely. I'll faint if the fifth game comes out by then.

        Loading editor
    • I hope that the Sly series stays true to its unique awesomeness while earning respect among today's audience and earns the respect it deserves.

        Loading editor
    • I noticed that in the IGN Livestream Matt Kreamer said: "The next game were working on..." and then they started LOLing about it. Is that a joke or a clue? ONLY SPOILERS WILL TELL...

        Loading editor
    • Well they probaly wouldn't leave out  ancestors that are mentioned more than once like henriette one eye cooper and slykankahmen. They were mentioned heavily in game 1. My guess is that the REAL reason they delayed the release to feburary 5th is that they had other ancestors and plot in the game but decided to take those out in order to give them a pretty good developing start at Sly 5. I am not Sanzaru but if I was that is the only reason I can think of to delay a month AND hint at a new game. I agree with the previous post saying that Sanzaru wil probaly, and I stress this, tease sly 5 as in showing a short trailer or just verbaly revealing it. Sorry for the long post, I am very compassionate about this seires. I have only watched walkthroughs but Sly 4 looks great!

        Loading editor
    • I wouldnt like it if they made a game just like sly 4 with diffrent ancestors... but penelope has to turn good again. Obiusly she was brain washed by Mrs.Decibel. Also clockwerk comes back probaly... has anyone noticed theres atleast 1 scary owl looking over you? (clockwerk was here)

        Loading editor
    • 94.255.135.15 wrote:
      It's obvious, and I'm not sure about this (I live in europe) that Penelope escaped from the prison (?) Which makes it one more point, and these owls I've seen in videos wich probably is a clockwerk clue.

      I guess sly uses things in egypt to change it in the present, making it possible for the gang to catch up with sly in egypt.

      Just guessing :)


      Just because Clockwerk is shown in various points around the game, doesn't mean anything about the development of a fifth Sly game. He's been around for a long time, he's in the pictures of the ancestors in Sly 1.

        Loading editor
    • 76.179.187.50 wrote:

      Well they probaly wouldn't leave out  ancestors that are mentioned more than once like henriette one eye cooper and slykankahmen. They were mentioned heavily in game 1. My guess is that the REAL reason they delayed the release to feburary 5th is that they had other ancestors and plot in the game but decided to take those out in order to give them a pretty good developing start at Sly 5. I am not Sanzaru but if I was that is the only reason I can think of to delay a month AND hint at a new game. I agree with the previous post saying that Sanzaru wil probaly, and I stress this, tease sly 5 as in showing a short trailer or just verbaly revealing it. Sorry for the long post, I am very compassionate about this seires. I have only watched walkthroughs but Sly 4 looks great!

      So am i

        Loading editor
    • I think Penelope might go back in time and make Clockkwerk.

        Loading editor
    • 108.180.35.116 wrote:
      I think Penelope might go back in time and make Clockkwerk.

      Or she could become Clockwerk himself. After all, Penelope is skilled in many fields, so she might know the owl language. She also has skills with technology and flight as well. Clockwerk was also skilled with both of these things.

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe Sly became Slytunkhamen I (or II) Cooper and writed Thievius Raccoonus in past, since he knows all techniques. And Sly has 2 small canes, what Bentley invented in Sly 2 Band of Thieves.

        Loading editor
    • Bloszar wrote:
      Or maybe Sly became Slytunkhamen I (or II) Cooper and writed Thievius Raccoonus in past, since he knows all techniques. And Sly has 2 small canes, what Bentley invented in Sly 2 Band of Thieves.

      The implications would be a bit disturbing in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I think Penelope is going to resurrect Clockwerk. Clockwerk's eye survived, and so his soul may still be in there. Penelope discovers this, and builds the rest of his body for him in return for power. Clockwerk double crosses (cuts the strings) of Penelope, and attacks the Cooper gang in the present day. However, she needs time to build the body, so she goes back in time, and does what Le Paradox did and captures ancestors, to distract the gang from the present day, where Clockwerk is being built.

        Loading editor
    • RaccoonDude12 wrote:
      I think Penelope is going to resurrect Clockwerk. Clockwerk's eye survived, and so his soul may still be in there. Penelope discovers this, and builds the rest of his body for him in return for power. Clockwerk double crosses (cuts the strings) of Penelope, and attacks the Cooper gang in the present day. However, she needs time to build the body, so she goes back in time, and does what Le Paradox did and captures ancestors, to distract the gang from the present day, where Clockwerk is being built.

      That idea sounds like it has a lot of potential. There's a problem with it, though. What about the original Clockwerk?

        Loading editor
    • ScorpionTail wrote:

      RaccoonDude12 wrote:
      I think Penelope is going to resurrect Clockwerk. Clockwerk's eye survived, and so his soul may still be in there. Penelope discovers this, and builds the rest of his body for him in return for power. Clockwerk double crosses (cuts the strings) of Penelope, and attacks the Cooper gang in the present day. However, she needs time to build the body, so she goes back in time, and does what Le Paradox did and captures ancestors, to distract the gang from the present day, where Clockwerk is being built.

      That idea sounds like it has a lot of potential. There's a problem with it, though. What about the original Clockwerk?

      I'm not sure. I was thinking he could have an Easter egg appearance in each level like he did in Sly 4, but each episode he would gain more technology. For example, in Egypt, he would be completely organic Clockwerk. In Connor Cooper's level, he would look like the Clockwerk in 1,2,4. I'm doing a fan fiction on the Sucker Punch forums if you want to see it. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=228248.0

      Also, there would be a lot of foreshadowing. One of the minions of Penelope, the machinist, would have blimps flying around. In the heist when you break in, you can see the various robotic bird parts. When they destroy the blimp, the parts remain intact.

        Loading editor
    • RaccoonDude12 wrote:

      ScorpionTail wrote:

      RaccoonDude12 wrote:
      I think Penelope is going to resurrect Clockwerk. Clockwerk's eye survived, and so his soul may still be in there. Penelope discovers this, and builds the rest of his body for him in return for power. Clockwerk double crosses (cuts the strings) of Penelope, and attacks the Cooper gang in the present day. However, she needs time to build the body, so she goes back in time, and does what Le Paradox did and captures ancestors, to distract the gang from the present day, where Clockwerk is being built.
      That idea sounds like it has a lot of potential. There's a problem with it, though. What about the original Clockwerk?
      I'm not sure. I was thinking he could have an Easter egg appearance in each level like he did in Sly 4, but each episode he would gain more technology. For example, in Egypt, he would be completely organic Clockwerk. In Connor Cooper's level, he would look like the Clockwerk in 1,2,4. I'm doing a fan fiction on the Sucker Punch forums if you want to see it. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=228248.0

      Also, there would be a lot of foreshadowing. One of the minions of Penelope, the machinist, would have blimps flying around. In the heist when you break in, you can see the various robotic bird parts. When they destroy the blimp, the parts remain intact.

      Sounds impressive. I like it a lot.

        Loading editor
    • ScorpionTail wrote:
      RaccoonDude12 wrote:

      ScorpionTail wrote:


      RaccoonDude12 wrote:
      I think Penelope is going to resurrect Clockwerk. Clockwerk's eye survived, and so his soul may still be in there. Penelope discovers this, and builds the rest of his body for him in return for power. Clockwerk double crosses (cuts the strings) of Penelope, and attacks the Cooper gang in the present day. However, she needs time to build the body, so she goes back in time, and does what Le Paradox did and captures ancestors, to distract the gang from the present day, where Clockwerk is being built.
      That idea sounds like it has a lot of potential. There's a problem with it, though. What about the original Clockwerk?
      I'm not sure. I was thinking he could have an Easter egg appearance in each level like he did in Sly 4, but each episode he would gain more technology. For example, in Egypt, he would be completely organic Clockwerk. In Connor Cooper's level, he would look like the Clockwerk in 1,2,4. I'm doing a fan fiction on the Sucker Punch forums if you want to see it. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=228248.0

      Also, there would be a lot of foreshadowing. One of the minions of Penelope, the machinist, would have blimps flying around. In the heist when you break in, you can see the various robotic bird parts. When they destroy the blimp, the parts remain intact.

      Sounds impressive. I like it a lot.

      Thanks :)

        Loading editor
    • i dont think penelope will turn to be good again..even though she still likes bentely its better if she stays as a villain because it adds a LOT more hype for sly 5..im hoping she will be a villain and maybe clockwerk will be involved

        Loading editor
    • in the IGN stream didnt they mention something about using carmeiltas voice actor again in the future?

        Loading editor
    • The perfect voice for Carmelita was is Sly 2. She needs to be back.

        Loading editor
    • 109.78.90.165 wrote: i dont think penelope will turn to be good again..even though she still likes bentely its better if she stays as a villain because it adds a LOT more hype for sly 5..im hoping she will be a villain and maybe clockwerk will be involved

      Penelope never was good. She was always evil. People seem to forget how ruthless she was as the Black Baron. But after her defeat she had no motivation to start crime again. Until after the Cooper vault job when she met Le Paradox.

        Loading editor
    • Payday crusher wrote: The perfect voice for Carmelita was is Sly 2. She needs to be back.

      You think a Hispanic character should have an American voice? That's not racist...

        Loading editor
    • i found the best carmelita voice to be in sly 1. after all carmelita lives in paris so it makes sense that she has a french accent.

        Loading editor
    • Zako11 wrote:
      in the IGN stream didnt they mention something about using carmeiltas voice actor again in the future?

      thats right it was a big hint that they sdaid the voice actor for carmelita in sly 4 will be that voice actor for the future games..id say sony were giving a thumbs up for more sly cooper games before sly 4 was even released:)

        Loading editor
    • 93.107.29.40 wrote:
      Zako11 wrote:
      in the IGN stream didnt they mention something about using carmeiltas voice actor again in the future?
      thats right it was a big hint that they sdaid the voice actor for carmelita in sly 4 will be that voice actor for the future games..id say sony were giving a thumbs up for more sly cooper games before sly 4 was even released:)

      I agree. The pre-order sales were awesome. It had 60,000+ in December

        Loading editor
    • I don't think that Sly is going to rejoin the gang at the beginning of the game, they wouldn't have him disappear like that just to have him anticlimatically hop right back in. I think they might have the gang have separate journey's and then meet up like Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time. Since the name's Past and Future maybe the gang journey's in the future while Sly has adventures in the past.

      This one's more of a hope then a prediction: since they're traveling through time I think it would be cool if Clockwerk comes back since he still exists in other Cooper's timelines. Just a thought :3 Le Paradox was kind of disappointing as a main antagonist, so maybe the return of Clockwerk would make the ending a bit more dramatic.

        Loading editor
    • 76.26.199.56 wrote: I don't think that Sly is going to rejoin the gang at the beginning of the game, they wouldn't have him disappear like that just to have him anticlimatically hop right back in. I think they might have the gang have separate journey's and then meet up like Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time. Since the name's Past and Future maybe the gang journey's in the future while Sly has adventures in the past.

      This one's more of a hope then a prediction: since they're traveling through time I think it would be cool if Clockwerk comes back since he still exists in other Cooper's timelines. Just a thought :3 Le Paradox was kind of disappointing as a main antagonist, so maybe the return of Clockwerk would make the ending a bit more dramatic.

      Thank you that´s mostly what I was thinking, with a few edited ideas. If you don´t mind?

        Loading editor
    • I think there will definetely be a Sly 5 because Sly is stuck in Egypt and they cant let him stay in Egypt and probably the ancestor for that world would be Slytankhamen  Cooper II.

        Loading editor
    • 69.125.134.18 wrote:
      I think there will definetely be a Sly 5 because Sly is stuck in Egypt and they cant let him stay in Egypt and probably the ancestor for that world would be Slytankhamen  Cooper II.

      well matt kraemer said he would have always would have liked Slytunkhamen in the game (not the second, yet he called thaddeus winslow the third, the third if that makes sense). and recently i did some checking on the Slytunkhamens, and this is what i got:

      Slytunhamen Cooper (1): the inventor of the invisibility move

      Slytunhamen Cooper II- creator of the cooper vault

      Slytunkhamen III- just another theif that stole from pharoahs.

      so its likely that Slytunkhamen the first will be used.

      of coarse they will make a sly 5, why would they make a mess (in a sense) only to have suckerpunch (or someone else) clean it up. first they make penenlope betray the gang then they send sly to egypt, they're gonna clean it all up just you watch.

        Loading editor
    • ofcourse clockwerk was seen in the sky in sly 4. they travaled back in time to when clockwerk was still alive and trying destroy the cooper clan.

        Loading editor
    • 83.148.212.179 wrote:
      ofcourse clockwerk was seen in the sky in sly 4. they travaled back in time to when clockwerk was still alive and trying destroy the cooper clan.

      This.

        Loading editor
    • yea but he saw 2 COOPERS  he prob got curoise and said what is going on here, sly killed clockwork but yet as they travlel to time he seeemsss cluless

        Loading editor
    • I haven't read all the comments so this might already have been said, but I also think (almost know) that a Sly 5 game is coming. The start in my opinion is easy: you need to find Slytunhamen Cooper or w/e his name is spelled, and use his Thievius Raccoonus to contact Bentley and the gang.

        Loading editor
    • 83.86.31.160 wrote: I haven't read all the comments so this might already have been said, but I also think (almost know) that a Sly 5 game is coming. The start in my opinion is easy: you need to find Slytunhamen Cooper or w/e his name is spelled, and use his Thievius Raccoonus to contact Bentley and the gang.

      But that is risky, could effect what happens further down the line. He would need to hide something in the book. Or whenever time travel is used, it could leave time travel rip in the space time continuum, one which can be followed.

        Loading editor
    • i think that penelope will travel around the world taking over countries. Bentley will realize what she's donig and go after her. he'll contact murray and tell him to get the gang back. soon murray and dimitri come to bentley. in one of the countries the gang are in when they chase penelope they find carmelita and she joins the gang. when penelope gets to egypt she'll find sly and capture him.Now the gang plans to rescue sly and carmelita gets very angry at penelope and she fights the last boss battle against penelope.

        Loading editor
    • Sly5
      From www.mediamolecule.com
      HellotylerAdded by Hellotyler
      Read what's on the pic.
        Loading editor
    • Jeg syntes at i Slu 5 burde clockwerk og Penelope være siste boss, men at man må slå Penelope først også må du slå Clockwerk. Men så syntes jeg at i starten av spillet må du være sly i Egypt også skal du finne deler til tidsmaskinen som ble ødelagt. Men når du skal finne den siste delen som er i en pyramide, så finner Slu Slytunhamen II. Slu forteller at han er fra fremtiden. Så får du den siste delen også hjelper Slytunhamen II deg med å bygge opp maskinen. Når Slu kommer til sin egen tid igjen. Så får han vite av

        Loading editor
    • Jeg syntes at i Slu 5 burde clockwerk og Penelope være siste boss, men at man må slå Penelope først også må du slå Clockwerk. Men så syntes jeg at i starten av spillet må du være sly i Egypt også skal du finne deler til tidsmaskinen som ble ødelagt. Men når du skal finne den siste delen som er i en pyramide, så finner Slu Slytunhamen II. Slu forteller at han er fra fremtiden. Så får du den siste delen også hjelper Slytunhamen II deg med å bygge opp maskinen. Når Slu kommer til sin egen tid igjen. Så får han vite av

        Loading editor
    • Payday crusher wrote:
      The perfect voice for Carmelita was is Sly 2. She needs to be back.

      I agree, I miss Alesia Glidewell, even though Grey DeLisle makes good job in Thieves in Time.


      For the topic, I wish that Sly 5 wouldn't feature time travelling, or as little of it as possible. That's just my opinion though. And I guess I'm kinda alone with the way I think that 5 should be more like Sly's own adventure and less ancestor-centered. Like Sly 2 was. The past is an integral part of his character, but he is still more than reflection of his family members.


      That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Clockwerk in Sly 5.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, only one thing on the Penelipe subject... She doesnt know about Clockwork. So how would she beable to remake him?


      My idea would be maybe she makes something even more scary and harder then him..even bigger.. like she said to Bently "We could of made millions on weapons" (in my mind she basically said that) and if she could make the black knight grown that big..? Oh... I am expecting something even more bigger then clockwork times 3.Maybe even she may put all the gang members deepest/darkest fears and secrets into it. Something that may make there be a Sly cooper 6..


      ~QuakeyLove5~

        Loading editor
    • RaccoonDude12 wrote:
      ScorpionTail wrote:
      RaccoonDude12 wrote:

      ScorpionTail wrote:


      RaccoonDude12 wrote:
      I think Penelope is going to resurrect Clockwerk. Clockwerk's eye survived, and so his soul may still be in there. Penelope discovers this, and builds the rest of his body for him in return for power. Clockwerk double crosses (cuts the strings) of Penelope, and attacks the Cooper gang in the present day. However, she needs time to build the body, so she goes back in time, and does what Le Paradox did and captures ancestors, to distract the gang from the present day, where Clockwerk is being built.
      That idea sounds like it has a lot of potential. There's a problem with it, though. What about the original Clockwerk?
      I'm not sure. I was thinking he could have an Easter egg appearance in each level like he did in Sly 4, but each episode he would gain more technology. For example, in Egypt, he would be completely organic Clockwerk. In Connor Cooper's level, he would look like the Clockwerk in 1,2,4. I'm doing a fan fiction on the Sucker Punch forums if you want to see it. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=228248.0Also, there would be a lot of foreshadowing. One of the minions of Penelope, the machinist, would have blimps flying around. In the heist when you break in, you can see the various robotic bird parts. When they destroy the blimp, the parts remain intact.
      Sounds impressive. I like it a lot.
      Thanks :)

      i like the parts where penelope  rebuilds clockwerk, and distracts the gang in the past, but in the end, after clockwerk is resurected,she has second thoughts and realizes what she has done and what she has become and clockwerk almost kills her for having second thoughts, but bentley saves her. i would like that. XD

        Loading editor
    • It has to be a fift game wich describes what hapend to le paradox , and how sly get out of desert but it is bad because it wont be on ps3.

      does anybody knows what happend to  le pardox

        Loading editor

    • 109.78.90.165 wrote:
      i dont think penelope will turn to be good again..even though she still likes bentely its better if she stays as a villain because it adds a LOT more hype for sly 5..im hoping she will be a villain and maybe clockwerk will be involved

      hate chip is destroyed so it cant be the original clockwork it is better to final showdown bettwen sly and le paradox

        Loading editor
    • ummm, clockwerk WAS seen in the past, so penelope could (in theory) rebulid him :U lawl fan war xD

        Loading editor
    • Le paradox falls in a lake and is sent to prison after he hits the plane and plummets to the water.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah i know but i was thinking do anyone thinks that he willl escape to make longer sly game

        Loading editor
    • Diamonddragon88 wrote:
      ummm, clockwerk WAS seen in the past, so penelope could (in theory) rebulid him :U lawl fan war xD


        Loading editor
    • True, but sly is in acient egypt so clock la is there (slytuthankamen), so i think clockwork will be seen but noth in 21 century

        Loading editor
    • 80.223.163.4 wrote:
      Payday crusher wrote:
      The perfect voice for Carmelita was is Sly 2. She needs to be back.
      I agree, I miss Alesia Glidewell, even though Grey DeLisle makes good job in Thieves in Time.


      For the topic, I wish that Sly 5 wouldn't feature time travelling, or as little of it as possible. That's just my opinion though. And I guess I'm kinda alone with the way I think that 5 should be more like Sly's own adventure and less ancestor-centered. Like Sly 2 was. The past is an integral part of his character, but he is still more than reflection of his family members.


      That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Clockwerk in Sly 5.

      I agree Sly 4 was too ancestor-centered. Sly 2 was easily the best Sly game. Sly 5 needs to have a more original story but should feature Clockwerk

        Loading editor
    • I really look foward to sly 5 and also carmelita is sherching for sly she will find some clues and tell them to bentley

        Loading editor
    • I would really like to sly andcarmelita get married

        Loading editor
    • To those who say that Clockwerk is coming back, he's not. He was destroyed in Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves. I understand if your argument is 'Well, they're going back in time!' I'm not 100% sure that he will show up sometime throughout Sly Cooper 5: Master of Thieves. 

      Though, I would love if Sanzaru would give all the characters some aging and new physical looks. Sorry to the die-heart original Sly Cooper fans, but it's just not the same. It's just not Sucker Punch. Anyway, I really disliked how they changed Sly's personality in the 4th game. He's more of a brute than being a giggly kid making puns. Yeah, I laughed at them, but he's not the same as the first three games. He's gone through all of this stuff in his life and he wants to make puns? It just doesn't seem right. Most Sly Cooper fans are either late 14-20+ and it just needs a huge reality check. 

      As of the people saying Penelope will rebuild Clockwerk, it could be true, i'm not sure. It makes sense because she does basically hate Sly. I do expect Penelope to be coming back in the 5th game considering that she escaped her jail cell. Other than that, I don't expect anyone coming back. From the title "Master of Thieves" it seems like Sly is going to pull off the greatest heist ever and afterwards, quit and make a family with Carmelita. I don't know about that, it just seems right to me. 

      I really do love everyones ideas!

        Loading editor
    • Kiddiesangel wrote:
      To those who say that Clockwerk is coming back, he's not. He was destroyed in Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves. I understand if your argument is 'Well, they're going back in time!' I'm not 100% sure that he will show up sometime throughout Sly Cooper 5: Master of Thieves. 

      Though, I would love if Sanzaru would give all the characters some aging and new physical looks. Sorry to the die-heart original Sly Cooper fans, but it's just not the same. It's just not Sucker Punch. Anyway, I really disliked how they changed Sly's personality in the 4th game. He's more of a brute than being a giggly kid making puns. Yeah, I laughed at them, but he's not the same as the first three games. He's gone through all of this stuff in his life and he wants to make puns? It just doesn't seem right. Most Sly Cooper fans are either late 14-20+ and it just needs a huge reality check. 

      As of the people saying Penelope will rebuild Clockwerk, it could be true, i'm not sure. It makes sense because she does basically hate Sly. I do expect Penelope to be coming back in the 5th game considering that she escaped her jail cell. Other than that, I don't expect anyone coming back. From the title "Master of Thieves" it seems like Sly is going to pull off the greatest heist ever and afterwards, quit and make a family with Carmelita. I don't know about that, it just seems right to me. 

      I really do love everyones ideas!

      Nice dude , i agree with you sly isnt sly anymore(sanzaru done good job but suckerpunch is better) AND NO MORE CLOCKWORK (NO HATE CHIP TRY TO UNDERSTAND)

      NO PAIN, NO GAIN

        Loading editor
    • I like the idea od Penelope rebuilding Clockwerk, then CLockwerk could go back in time, due to an inbuilt time machine, to try and actually kill the Coopers, it could start with Murray and Bentley going in time to save the Coopers and then they find Sly in egypt under the guise of Slythankhamen III, and then in the end they end up in Sly's dad's time but Sly can't warn him about the fiendish five because that would totally screw up the timeline... or SLy warns him but his dad chooses to die because he's so proud of the man Sly's become without him and is sad that he wouldn't be able to watch him grow

        Loading editor
    • 4869Holmes wrote: I like the idea od Penelope rebuilding Clockwerk, then CLockwerk could go back in time, due to an inbuilt time machine, to try and actually kill the Coopers, it could start with Murray and Bentley going in time to save the Coopers and then they find Sly in egypt under the guise of Slythankhamen III, and then in the end they end up in Sly's dad's time but Sly can't warn him about the fiendish five because that would totally screw up the timeline... or SLy warns him but his dad chooses to die because he's so proud of the man Sly's become without him and is sad that he wouldn't be able to watch him grow

      nice

        Loading editor
    • My thinking about Sly 5 is that if they ended Sly 4, when you complete the game when you first get it without going back to get all the trophies ('cause that alone will have to be done in different sittings), with such an amazing cliffhanger, they have to have a fifth game. I'm liking the ideas I'm seeing btw. Good ideas, guys.

        Loading editor
    • DrGruesome wrote:
      My thinking about Sly 5 is that if they ended Sly 4, when you complete the game when you first get it without going back to get all the trophies ('cause that alone will have to be done in different sittings), with such an amazing cliffhanger, they have to have a fifth game. I'm liking the ideas I'm seeing btw. Good ideas, guys.

      You should read my theory about Penelope. It will get you thinking.

        Loading editor
    • I personally really disliked Sly Cooper 4. It did not feel like the old games. The art was different, it was way to short, the Vita port had worse graphics compared to PS3, the games setting were kind of boring and small. I miss the Paris and Italy places, the old character skins, and everything. I did not like the going through time story much. And the characters look different, talk different, and the textures are weird. Sucker Punch did better. The fact that there was a downscaled Vita version made this game feel like a spin-off. All the annoying side characters sucked. Sly should have just learned their abilities rather than the lame costumes and there are too many pointless upgrades that makes the game feel odd. It did not feel like Sly. The ice area was terrible, and there were only a few levels in the game. IT WAS TERRIBLE! Some games deserve to go... They should have just made it PS3 only so they could make more levels. The secret ending was weird. I just hate the time travel thing. I LOVED every Sly 2 soundtrack, level, and character model. There were only a few characters, not a bunch of new side-characters and the unreal scene were Penolope betrays Bently was so unreal.

        Loading editor
    • NukeGameStudios wrote:
      I personally really disliked Sly Cooper 4. It did not feel like the old games. The art was different, it was way to short, the Vita port had worse graphics compared to PS3, the games setting were kind of boring and small. I miss the Paris and Italy places, the old character skins, and everything. I did not like the going through time story much. And the characters look different, talk different, and the textures are weird. Sucker Punch did better. The fact that there was a downscaled Vita version made this game feel like a spin-off. All the annoying side characters sucked. Sly should have just learned their abilities rather than the lame costumes and there are too many pointless upgrades that makes the game feel odd. It did not feel like Sly. The ice area was terrible, and there were only a few levels in the game. IT WAS TERRIBLE! Some games deserve to go... They should have just made it PS3 only so they could make more levels. The secret ending was weird. I just hate the time travel thing. I LOVED every Sly 2 soundtrack, level, and character model. There were only a few characters, not a bunch of new side-characters and the unreal scene were Penolope betrays Bently was so unreal.

      Personally I was glad about the Penelope thing as I never liked her, the only things I disliked in the game were that they ruined Salim Al Coopar and Carmelita, they made her wear a skirt! And act like a total woman! SHE USED TO BE A BADASS!

      Anyway, with Penelope being the Black Baron you see how ruthless she was, and then she just turns into a goody two shoes? Now that's unreal, however the Sly 4 storyline fixed that, in my opinion at least.

        Loading editor
    • RnR
      4869Holmes wrote:
      NukeGameStudios wrote:
      I personally really disliked Sly Cooper 4. It did not feel like the old games. The art was different, it was way to short, the Vita port had worse graphics compared to PS3, the games setting were kind of boring and small. I miss the Paris and Italy places, the old character skins, and everything. I did not like the going through time story much. And the characters look different, talk different, and the textures are weird. Sucker Punch did better. The fact that there was a downscaled Vita version made this game feel like a spin-off. All the annoying side characters sucked. Sly should have just learned their abilities rather than the lame costumes and there are too many pointless upgrades that makes the game feel odd. It did not feel like Sly. The ice area was terrible, and there were only a few levels in the game. IT WAS TERRIBLE! Some games deserve to go... They should have just made it PS3 only so they could make more levels. The secret ending was weird. I just hate the time travel thing. I LOVED every Sly 2 soundtrack, level, and character model. There were only a few characters, not a bunch of new side-characters and the unreal scene were Penolope betrays Bently was so unreal.
      Personally I was glad about the Penelope thing as I never liked her, the only things I disliked in the game were that they ruined Salim Al Coopar and Carmelita, they made her wear a skirt! And act like a total woman! SHE USED TO BE A BADASS!

      Anyway, with Penelope being the Black Baron you see how ruthless she was, and then she just turns into a goody two shoes? Now that's unreal, however the Sly 4 storyline fixed that, in my opinion at least.

      The skirt thing again? Seriously? Are people still whining over that?

        Loading editor
    • RnR wrote:
      4869Holmes wrote:
      NukeGameStudios wrote:
      I personally really disliked Sly Cooper 4. It did not feel like the old games. The art was different, it was way to short, the Vita port had worse graphics compared to PS3, the games setting were kind of boring and small. I miss the Paris and Italy places, the old character skins, and everything. I did not like the going through time story much. And the characters look different, talk different, and the textures are weird. Sucker Punch did better. The fact that there was a downscaled Vita version made this game feel like a spin-off. All the annoying side characters sucked. Sly should have just learned their abilities rather than the lame costumes and there are too many pointless upgrades that makes the game feel odd. It did not feel like Sly. The ice area was terrible, and there were only a few levels in the game. IT WAS TERRIBLE! Some games deserve to go... They should have just made it PS3 only so they could make more levels. The secret ending was weird. I just hate the time travel thing. I LOVED every Sly 2 soundtrack, level, and character model. There were only a few characters, not a bunch of new side-characters and the unreal scene were Penolope betrays Bently was so unreal.
      Personally I was glad about the Penelope thing as I never liked her, the only things I disliked in the game were that they ruined Salim Al Coopar and Carmelita, they made her wear a skirt! And act like a total woman! SHE USED TO BE A BADASS!

      Anyway, with Penelope being the Black Baron you see how ruthless she was, and then she just turns into a goody two shoes? Now that's unreal, however the Sly 4 storyline fixed that, in my opinion at least.

      The skirt thing again? Seriously? Are people still whining over that?

      Carmelita used to have pants, this made her seem much cooler, but what kind of self-respecting action-girl wears a skirt that's hard to run in? What's next? High heels? Did Carmelita let herself go when she started dating or something? And did she really love Sly if she refused to listen to him even though she'd been taken back in time which just proved what he was telling her. But Carmelita has been turned to a PMSing girl with no self-respect.

      The skirt is a symbol that she has become much more feminine while when she had pants she was much more badass and smarter than after the skirt in which she became an idiot "blonde" girl who doesn't trust her man.

      "Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man" -Gibbs

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      People, she's a GIRL! Girls wear skirts and act feminine. Deal with it. Plus, it was only fair that she didn't trust him considering how he went theaving behind beind her back, betraying her her trust, and sending her on a wild goose chase. Or did we all not play the same freaking game? 

      You people are seriously being annoyingly pendantic about a little clothing and continue to whine and complain about a change in someone's character... 

      Seriously,get over it.

        Loading editor
    • RnR wrote:
      People, she's a GIRL! Girls wear skirts and act feminine. Deal with it. Plus, it was only fair that she didn't trust him considering how he went theaving behind beind her back, betraying her her trust, and sending her on a wild goose chase. Or did we all not play the same freaking game? 

      You people are seriously being annoyingly pendantic about a little clothing and continue to whine and complain about a change in someone's character... 

      Seriously,get over it.

      THANK YOU

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      You're welcome.

        Loading editor
    • RnR wrote: People, she's a GIRL! Girls wear skirts and act feminine. Deal with it. Plus, it was only fair that she didn't trust him considering how he went theaving behind beind her back, betraying her her trust, and sending her on a wild goose chase. Or did we all not play the same freaking game? 

      You people are seriously being annoyingly pendantic about a little clothing and continue to whine and complain about a change in someone's character... 

      Seriously,get over it.

      she still looks like a ruthless cop people. Girls are allowed to wear dresses in game without being a goody-goody guys.

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      She's not a good-goody, and it's ridiculous that she has fill some so called "ruthless cop people" stereotype just  to meet the sorry requirement of gamers who are butt-hurt over a skirt. If that's is how you view her, I feel really sorry for you.

        Loading editor
    • FORGET THE SKIRT! It's mostly about her complete 180 in character than anything, it's just easier saying "AAAAGH! Carmelita's wearing a skirt, it's the end of the world!"

      Seriously, the whole relationship thing between them is what caused it and bade her go "fullblown girl" instead of "Independent woman" like she used to be.

      I guess I'm mostly mad about the fact that she blatantly ignores Sly trying to apologize and cares nothing about his entire family being in danger, she just keeps blaming him for something petty and refuses to see the big picture like, oh I don't know, Sly maybe never being born. Or never becoming a thief meaning they probably wouldn't have ever met. But no, let's just ignore that because Sly lied, big whoop.

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      Yeah, you clearly missed the part where I said he betrayed her trust. Why would she have any reason to trust him? It like I said, we must not have played the same game.

      It also goes show to that you're so wrapped up in a videogame to get all bent out of shape due to the character conflict. Just accept that Carmelita doesn't have to be all buddy-buddy with Sly like everyone else.

        Loading editor
    • Shrev64
      Shrev64 removed this reply because:
      cussing
      06:55, February 13, 2014
      This reply has been removed

      Yeah, their relationship is ruined, I get that, but she doesn't have to go murderous bitch about it. She even monolouged in the game how she back in her mind knew he couldn't let it go, but she hates being proved wrong so she still bitches about it later

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      Yes, I agree that she was  a bit bent on rining Sly's throat, but she did have her reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, she had her reasons and they're very valid reasons but the new character she's become overreacts, the old Carmelita had no reason to trust Sly but you'd think this new one would know Sly enough to at least listen.

      Unfortunately she turned out to be a hardhead that has selective hearing.

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      What are you talking about? She was always hardheaded, or at least stubborn.

        Loading editor
    • Not to this extent, this is just her wanting to be right, not stubbornness about her job, this has nothing to frikkin' do with her job!

      I just realised we turned this thing into arguing...

      I'm gonna stop now before we take over completely...

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if the people at Sanzaru or whatever it's called read forums like these and use the ideas...

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      I wonder if Sanzaru sees the obnoxious whining of the fanbase.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if the people of this wiki will ever stop derailing topics and wasting time and energy in threads like these.

        Loading editor
    • RnR

      Meh.Who knows?

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki