Slytunkhamen was the creator of the Thievius Raccoonus, and the one who started the Cooper thief legacy, as apparently none of his own ancestors before him had written down any of their exploits. Sometime during his life, he had a child, Slytunkhamen II, who went on to build the Cooper Vault. Slytunkhamen I was also the developer of Invisibility, which made one completely invisible. However, it restricted movement. Slytunkhamen used these techniques to steal from corrupt pharaohs and greedy noblemen.
- His name is a reference to the boy pharaoh Tutankhamun (sometimes spelled "Tutankhamen"). If Slytunkhamen were a direct change, it would be spelled either "Slytankhamun" or "Slytankhamen."
- Slytunkhamen was originally believed to have been one of the, if not the, first of the Coopers. However, with the introduction of Bob Cooper in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, this information is now proven to be incorrect.
- Huckleberry Cooper's technique was a variation of Slytunkhamen's invisibility technique, with the ability to move while invisible added.
- Slytunkhamen was originally supposed to appear in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, but was cut out so that the game would fit onto the PS Vita version.
- He sports a false beard, an accessory worn exclusively by the pharaohs.
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
- Vicious Voodoo (cutscene)
- Fully restored Thievius Raccoonus cutscene
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves
- A Shadow from the Past (cutscene)
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
- Beginning of the End (cutscene)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Prologue (cutscene)
|Objects, locations and terms|