Photo Op is the first mission in Turning Japanese in which Sly has to collect info about the local area for Bentley.
There are 6 pictures of places and figures that Sly has to take.
- Boar Guard - The guards Sly will pickpocket the samurai armour from.
- Imperial Prison - That's where Rioichi is being held in.
- Dragon Gates - The place where El Jefe is always hiding out.
- Sushi House - Where Rioichi does his sushi business.
- Geisha House - Where El Jefe visits.
- El Jefe - The mastermind that put Rioichi in prison. (He reveals himself after the other pictures, or at least the Geisha House, have been taken.)