Jean Bison has fled to his Lumber camp in Canada. He is chopping down huge amounts of trees with the sharp Clockwerk Talons. Bison has decided to offer the Talons as a trophy for his annual Lumberjack Games in order to gain more patrons for himself to compete against.
|Job name||Completed by|
|Recon the Sawmill||Sly Cooper|
|Take snapshots of the sawmill to get an idea of what's going on.|
|Steal the radio transmitters from the bears without waking them up.|
|RC Combat Club||Sly, Murray|
|An RC Combat Club meeting is underway. Murray must pose as a moose and win the competition in order to win the Northern Light Battery location.|
|Sly must redirect a laser from inside a building to the outside, and redirect it to a frozen block of ice containing a log chopping guide.|
|The Gang has to overload the Northern Lights collector so the power to the silo battery is cut.|
|Old Grizzle Face||Murray|
|Lure Old Grizzle Face with fish so that Sly can implement part 2 of Bentley's plan.|
|Sly and Murray must aid Bentley in draining the Northern Lights battery.|
|An eagle egg has given Bentley a strategy. Paraglide to the egg and steal it, but mind the fire and eagles.|
|Operation: Canada Games||Bentley, Murray, Sly|
|The Cooper Gang heads over to Jean Bison to enter the Lumberjack Games with the intent of winning the Clockwerk Talons, with Sly keeping a low profile to keep Bison from recognizing him.|
|Brains Over Brawn||Bentley|
|Use the sawmill controls to defeat Jean Bison!|
After shutting themselves inside the Northern Light battery, the gang sat in pitch-black darkness for a few long minutes. No one talked for fear that Bison's men might discover where they were hiding. Time seemed to have stopped; then they've felt it. They were being lifted up to Arpeggio's blimp. All of their hard earned Clockwerk parts were gone. Looking around the inside of the battery, Sly knew they've failed. He was all twitchy and ready for action, any action. Bentley tried to make sense of the situation by drawing up meaningless plans, while Murray took it the worst when he saw the team van float over the horizon on a block of ice. That van was his life. Sly knew he had to find a way to make it up to him.
In this episode, the safe is in the smaller sawmill and the combination is 5-8-3. Upon opening it, the Lightning Spin move is received.
- This is the second time Carmelita and Neyla don't appear.
- On the title card, following Bison's shadow downwards, Bison himself can be seen in the distance. This makes him the second Klaww Gang member to appear on their title card, the first being Rajan.
- Jean Bison could have killed Sly, Bentley, and Murray by throwing the talons at their heads.
- Murray is the only one who you can't manually get on top of the silo.
- If you look at the Northern Lights, they will be blue, green, and pink. These are the signature colors of Sly, Bentley, and Murray.
- Some train tracks can be seen in the distance. They are presumably linked up to the ones in He Who Tames the Iron Horse.
- There is a well-known glitch in this level, which makes the player to replay the missions Laser Redirection, Lighthouse Break-In, Thermal Ride, Old Grizzle Face, Boat Hack, Canada Games and Brains Over Brawn. It occurs when player enters the mill which was the starting point of Laser Redirection after completing the said mission. This has been fixed in The Sly Collection.
- This is the second episode where a Clockwerk part isn't obtained, the first being Jailbreak.
- It is unknown how the van ended up in a block of ice, as it was parked in a cave on the right side of the main hub.
- According to Sly, Old Grizzle Face is blind and cannot hear, but that is only true during the actual mission. Anytime before the mission, he can see and hear. After completion of the mission, he will remain deaf but he can still see you. He returns to normal if the game is reset or all current missions are completed.
- Dimitri Lousteau and Rajan's defeat is referenced by Bison in one of his conversations heard at the safehouse.
- It is implied that Arpeggio's blimp has picked up several Northern Light batteries before as Bentley says in one slideshow that they know his blimp is coming to pick up another battery. Bison also says in one of his conversations that Arpeggio is always lowering his blimp over him.
|Sly 2: Band of Thieves|
|Terms and gameplay|
|List of Power-ups · List of Jobs · List of Loot|