Sir Galleth Cooper is a playable character here. In this world, Sir Galleth has been imprisoned by a villain only known as the "Black Tyrant". Being trapped in what Glen Egan called a "Rube Goldberg Mad Circus Deathtrap," humiliated, tortured, and made into the literal fool, it's up to Sly and the usage of his new Archer costume to set Sir Galleth free.
When speaking with Sir Galleth, Sly asks him how long he had been "biding his time" and Sr Galleth responds saying he has been there for a fortnight; meaning he'd been trapped in that mad circus for 2 weeks.
Carmelita is a playable character here, and is selectable from the Safe House. Medieval England is the fourth level in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time.
There are 3 known guards in Medieval England.
- Wolf Cyborg - Serves as Flashlight Guard.
- Hedgehog - Serves as Rooftop Guard.
- Owl - Serves as Rooftop Guard.
These treasures were pickpocketed from an Owl guard and Wolf Cyborg flashlight guard.
- Emerald Dragon Eye (500 coins)
- Platinum Gear (200 coins)
- Pocket Watch (100 coins)
- Many castles
- Circus tents
- Cogs (Medieval commerce ships)
- Barrels with arrows (for Sly's Archery Costume)
- Toxic waste cans (explosive)
- A small Bazaar
- A bridge
- A clock tower
- Lair of the Moat Monster
- Clue Bottles
- Secret Sly Masks
- Safe House
Here is the possible location of the Safe House when you're out in the hub.