|Bentley: OK here's the plan. First, take some recon photos around the area- then make your way up the the re-education tower.|
Sly: Looks... pleasant enough.
— Bentley and Sly discussing the job[src]
- Boat: One of the Contessa's boats, patrolling the river between her castle and Neyla's headquarters. Bentley mentions it could be useful to hitch a ride.
- Blimp: The blimp that The Contessa used to escape the prison.
- Contessa's tank: Patrolling the grounds of the castle.
- Neyla's HQ: In the midst of her war with the Contessa, Neyla has turned an old bank into her headquarters.
After taking these photos, Sly heads to the Contessa's "re-education" tower. The front door is locked, so Sly climbs up to the top and enters through the window. Inside, he finds Carmelita Fox. Having been restrained by the Contessa, she is slowly being brainwashed with the use of the Clockwerk Eyes. Carmelita tells the Contessa that she is an honest cop who had been set up by Neyla, and the Contessa says that that is exactly why she is doing this to her; by chasing after the Cooper Gang, Carmelita would have sooner or later found out that she was a secret member of the Klaww Gang.
After this exchange of words, Sly takes several photos inside the re-education tower.
- Old Terminal: An old computer that Bentley says is hardwired to the systems in the tower.
- Carmelita: Restrained at the wrists and ankles in an "Irontech-250"
- Clockwerk's Eyes: Being used to brainwash Carmelita. They have been integrated into a mind shuffler.
- Mind Shuffler: An obscure device that Bentley describes as being "made of equal parts science and black magic."
- Shadow Guard: The Contessa's elite guards. Bentley describes them as being extremely dangerous.
- The title of this job is a quote from Sun Tzu's, "The Art of War"
|Sly 2: Band of Thieves jobs|