This is a list of Interpol officers that appear or are otherwise mentioned at some point in the Sly Cooper series.
- Sly Cooper - Inactive Officer
- The Contessa - Resigned due to criminal actions; currently a real estate salesperson
- Constable Neyla - Deceased
This is a list of equipment that has appeared, been used or mentioned at some point in the Sly Cooper series.
- Shock pistol - Carmelita's weapon of choice.
- Camera - Seen in Carmelita's possession in Australia. Used by Cooper Gang to create a tease evidence.
- Communication device - Used by INTERPOL to contact headquarters or other agents.
- Jetpack - Used by Carmelita Fox to infiltrate Krakarov Volcano, later used by Sly to defeat Clockwerk and mercenaries in Italy, Australia and Kaine Island.
- INTERPOL badge - Used by all active INTERPOL members as identification.
Notable INTERPOL locationsEdit
- Police HQ in Paris, France
This location is Carmelita's main headquarters and where she makes her plans on catching the Cooper Gang. It is near the Eiffel tower.
- Police HQ in Venice, Italy
This is where Interpol sent criminals to The Contessa to be rehabilitated. The Contessa abused this title to hypnotize criminals into telling her where they hid their loot. When news of her corruption spread to Interpol she was stripped of her title and arrested.
Constable Neyla uses an abandoned bank near The Contessa's estate to plan how to arrest The Contessa and steal the Clockwerk eyes. It was haunted by the Cooper Gang using ghosts of the evil Wolf Priestess in an attempt to convince Neyla to hire an air force against The Contessa.
- Interpol is based on the real International Criminal Police Organization.
- As it appears in the Sly Cooper games, Interpol is very dramatized from the real organization. For example, the real Interpol does not hold international jurisdiction, and it does not have armed officers nor mercenaries, nor does it have the right to make arrests.
- Carmelita uses the Interpol emblem as her health meter in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves.