This is a list of Interpol officers that appear or are otherwise mentioned at some point in the Sly Cooper series.
- Carmelita Fox - Current Status: Active Officer
- Constable Neyla - Current Status: Deceased
- The Contessa - Current Status: Resigned due to criminal actions; currently a real estate salesperson
- Detective Winthorp - Current Status: Active Detective
- James Barkley - Current Status: Active Officer
- Lt. Gronk - Current Status: Unknown
- Sly Cooper - Current Status: Inactive Officer
Notable INTERPOL locations
- Police HQ in Paris, France
This location is Carmelita's main headquarters and where she makes her plans on catching the Cooper Gang. It is near the Eiffel tower.
- Police HQ in Venice, Italy
This is where Interpol sent criminals to The Contessa to be rehabilitated. The Contessa abused this title to hypnotize criminals into telling her where they hid their loot. When news of her corruption spread to Interpol she was stripped of her title and arrested.
Constable Neyla uses an abandoned bank near The Contessa's estate to plan how to arrest The Contessa and steal the Clockwerk eyes. It was haunted by the ghosts of the evil Wolf Priestess in an attempt to convince Neyla to hire an air force against The Contessa.
The most notable prison, since almost every single known thief, guard, and boss went there, including Penelope, and Jim McSweeney.
- Interpol is based on the real International Criminal Police Organization.
- As it appears in the Sly Cooper games, Interpol is very dramatized from the real organization. For example, the real Interpol does not hold international jurisdiction, and it does not have armed officers nor mercenaries, nor does it have the right to make arrests.