The Hazard Room is a high-tech training room used by the Cooper Gang. It can be accessed through the episode menu or if the game indicates new challenges are available.
Sly Cooper has five courses:
- Navigation - Teaches the player about using to look around and pressing the L3 button to bring up the waypoints.
- Ninja Spire Jump - Teaches the player about using to land on narrow points. Also teaches crawl.
- Hooks, Pipes and Wallhooks - Teaches the player about using to grab onto hooks, pipes and wallhooks.
- Interacting with guards - Teaches the player about using to pick guards' pockets, holding down to run and escape from guards, pressing followed by to stealth slam guards and using button traps on them.
- Binocucom and Spycam - Teaches the player about opening the Binocucom with the R3 button and taking pictures with .
Bentley has one course:
- Bentley's Special Moves - Teaches the player use to drop bombs and to bring up the dart gun with the R3 button and then using to shoot guards to put them to sleep. Also teaches pickpocketing with the PPP which is linked to by default.
Murray has one course:
- Murray's Special Moves - Teaches the player how to pick up by pressing and throwing objects and flashlight guards after uppercutting them with . Also teaches pickpocketing with while carrying guards and pressing , followed by to pick up the small guards when in combat, also teaches you to use the Thunderflop by jumping and pressing .
- Early versions of Sly 3 had this area named "Playground".
- The name "Hazard Room" is likely a parody of "Danger Room," the training room used by the X-Men.
- In Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, a remixed version of the music that plays in the Hazard Room is featured in Bentley's Chalk Talks.
|Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves|
|Terms and gameplay|
|List of power-ups · List of jobs · List of loot|