I have no idea what you're saying. And your suit sucks!
At the end of the previous episode, as the gang was falling to their death, Bentley desperately ripped the Australian fossil necklace from Murray's neck and threw it into the time machine's receptacle, saving them. After arriving in Gungathal Valley in the year 10,000 BC, Carmelita leaves the gang. As Sly tries to follow her, she shoots the ground near his feet, warning him. He doesn't try to follow her again.
Finding the AncestorEdit
The gang does some investigation and discovers that a black bear named The Grizz has been turning the time-period upside down; making fake cave paintings, stealing pterodactyl eggs, and capturing Bob Cooper (Whom they discovered is Sly's first known ancestor), giving his cane to Le Paradox.
- Lair of The Bear
- The Grizz's fortress
- The Murray Games
- Frostbite Peak
- Cooling Caverns
- Purple Paw Paint Factory
- Ice sculpture of Grizz
- Giant egg tubes
- Stone houses
- Lava caves
- Signs with the word "GUNGA" or "UNGA"
- Fir trees
- Large bones
- Ice walls
- Sleeping Ankylosaurus/Parasaurolophus (serve as Catapult/Trampoline)
- Clue Bottles
- Secret Sly Masks (6 in hub, 5 in story missions)
- Clockwerk (Stone Age Reconnaissance , Starving Starving Hippo)
- In the real world, non-avian dinosaurs and pterosaurs were already extinct in 10,000 BC.
- During this ice age, the English language didn't exist yet, but the Flashlight Guards still speak English. However, it is possible that they were taught English by The Grizz.
- Mammoths, sabertooths and dodos aren't natives to Australia.
- This is the second time the Cooper Gang traveled to Australia, the first time being in the Rumble Down Under episode of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves.