|Insolent child! You shall pay dearly for your disrespect! Still, to honor your Cooper ancestry, I will send you to your doom with the beauty of my new firework technique... Flame-Fu!|
— The Panda King[src]
Flame-Fu is a technique perfected by the Panda King that incorporates martial arts with fireworks.
Sly Cooper and the Thievius RaccoonusEdit
The Panda King had perfected the technique just as Sly Cooper infiltrated his stronghold in the Kunlun Mountains in Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. The Panda King developed this technique in order to cause destruction in the Kunlun Mountains as revenge for being oppressed by the rich noblemen as a child. He demonstrated his mastery of Flame-Fu during his battle with Sly, but was still bested by the Cooper and defeated.
Sly 3: Honor Among ThievesEdit
Flame-Fu returned in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. It first appeared in the fight sequence within the Panda King's meditation state, featuring all four original attack methods. While the Panda King was on the job, he could do a flaming karate chop to attack foes at close range, which would light them on fire.
Flame-Fu is used offensively, and consists of several attacks:
- Fireballs: A long-range attack in which the Panda King summons fire from his hands and throws it at his target.
- Fiery Wheel: A close-range attack in which the Panda King sweeps one hand across the ground while rotating his body.
- Palms of Thunder: A close-range attack in which the Panda King slams his palms straight down onto the ground.
- Booming Chop: A close-range attack in which the Panda King slams the end of one hand down the center of his body and onto the ground.
- The name "Flame-Fu" is an obvious parody of Kung-Fu.