| ||This page is about the fireworks technique invented by the Panda King. For the job in Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, see Flame Fu!.|
|Insolent child! You shall pay dearly for your disrespect! Still, to honor your Cooper ancestry, I will send you to your doom with the beauty of my new firework technique... Flame-Fu!|
— The Panda King[src]
Flame-Fu was a technique perfected by the Panda King that incorporated martial arts with fireworks.
The Panda King had perfected the technique just as Sly Cooper infiltrated his stronghold in the Kunlun Mountains in Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. Panda King demonstrated his mastery of Flame-Fu during his battle with Sly, but was still bested by the Cooper and defeated.
Flame-Fu was used offensively, and consisted of several attacks.
- Fireballs: Long-range. Panda King would summon fire from his hands and throw it at his target.
- Fiery Wheel: Close-range. Panda King would sweep one hand across the ground while rotating his body.
- Palms of Thunder: Close-range. Panda King would slam his palms straight down onto the ground.
- Booming Chop: Close-range. Panda King would slam the end of one hand down the center of his body and onto the ground.
- The name "Flame-Fu" is an obvious parody of Kung-Fu.