HideoutOn the right is a picture of the hideout's location in the Feudal Japan hub.
This environment has at least 3 types of Guards.
- Boar - Serves as the Flashlight Guard.
- Crane - Serves as a Rooftop Guard.
- Monkey - Serves as a Rooftop Guard.
These treasures were pickpocketed from boar guards in Sushi House Startup.
These treasures are found in secret places and need to be brought back to the Safe House in order to be displayed on the Treasure Wall. The less time you take to get the treasure back, the more coins you get as a reward.
- Golden Teapot
- Dragon Claw Statue (236 coins)
- The Ninja Cookbook (120 coins)
- Meditation Turtle (199 coins)
- Gyro Slicer 2000
- Jade Samurai Helmet
- Lucky Neko
- Jade Peach
Classic Gaming Gear was a treasure that was planned to be in the game but was removed for an unknown reason.
There are many different objects within this environment, including:
- El Jefe's Fortress
- The Temple
- A waterfall
- Dragons Gate
- A watermill
- Toxic waste cans (explosive)
- Bamboo shoots
- Sushi restaurant
- Geisha House
- Fishing Caves
- Wide drums (serve as trampolines)
- Hollow barrels (most likely to hide in like in the first and second Sly Cooper games.)
- Bonsai trees
- Poles with lanterns hanging at top
- Imperial Prison
- Buckets of arrows (for Sly's Archery Costume)
- Targets (for Sly's Archery Costumes)
- Dragon doors (for Sly's Samurai Costume)
- Clue bottle safe (2:00:40-2:00:43 in IGN 2hr preview the one that is 2:36:00 long)
- Clockwerk (on top of the Imperial Prison, and other places).
- Clue Bottles
- Secret Sly Masks