| ||For the third game in the Sly Cooper series, see Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves.|
Honor Among Thieves
- Carmelita to the Rescue (vs. the monster)
The tables have turned! Save Sly from the monster.
Sly's cane is stuck on a magnet. Convince the local sharks to disable it.
- The Dark Current (vs. Fish monster)
Retrieve the cane and stop a sea monster.
To rekindle Sly's confidence, Penelope uses her RC car to disable the radio towers.
While Sly explores the vault, Bentley and Murray need to hold down the fort.
- Danger in the Skies (vs. Whale-Fly)
Reclaim the cane using the biplane.
Get through the gauntlet of the Cooper Vault.
- Final Legacy (w/Carmelita vs. Final Boss (Dr. M))
Play as Sly and Carmelita to take out Dr. M once and for all.
Carmelita defeats Dr. M and jumps to Sly's aid, finding that he has amnesia from the blast. She tells him that he her partner in the law, Constable Cooper. Sly suggests that they escape the Cooper Vault as it falls apart. The ceiling caves in and crushes Dr. M, who refuses to leave.
The Gang travels around the island, picking up members one by one, searching for Sly, but he is nowhere to be found. It turns out, he doesn't want to be found. Sly's cane is propped up against a cave opening, with his pouch dangling from it, calling card propped in the crook. Inside the cave are all of the Cooper Clan's riches.
Months pass, and Sly still doesn't show up. Each member of the gang goes on to continue their lives; Murray finishes his Dream Time training, then joins the professional racing circuit, stock-van class; Bentley and Penelope become partners in crime, and create a high tech security door for the new entrance to the Cooper Vault as well as a Time Machine to find out what the future holds.
Dimitri went on to become a celebrity skin-diver, which caused money, and the ladies, to flock to him. The Panda King returned to China, living out his life living two doors down from his daughter, Jing King, who was happy to have him screen all of her future suitors. The Guru returned to the Outback and continued to train those willing in the art of the Dream Time. He taught The Oscars, which brought him a lot of unwanted media attention, causing him to hide out where no one would look, in the heart of New York City.
Master Thief Challenges
- Beauty Versus the Beast
- Defeat the giant beast before time runs out.
- Road Rage
- Defeat at least 16 enemy cars; no energy collection required.
- Dr. M Dogfight
- Defeat Dr. M and his flying creature under time pressure.
- Ultimate Gauntlet
- Make it through the Gauntlet of Ancestors under time pressure; no checkpoints.
- Battle Against Time
- Defeat Dr. M before time runs out.
- At the end, when Carmelita blasts the door open, the rest of the island is missing.
- When Sly's cane is on the buoy, it has no outline.
- As the radio towers get destroyed, the pieces strangely come out as the pieces from Sly's biplane as you can see a propeller fall out.
- When Dimitri fights Dr. M underwater, Dr. M has no outline.
- After Sly is released from the monster, the gang hops off the boat to see if he's alive, but a couple of them are gone.
- This episode has the most boss battles in a single episode in the Sly Cooper series.