|Honor Among Thieves|
|Game:||Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves|
|Clock Time:||01:36 AM|
|Master Thief Challenges:||5|
|Previous Episode:||Beginning of the End|
All thieves assemble! Take out Dr. M and claim the Cooper Vault's fortune.
- Carmelita to the Rescue (vs. the monster)
The tables have turned! Save Sly from the monster.
Sly's cane is stuck on a magnet. Convince the local sharks to disable it.
- The Dark Current (vs. Fish monster)
Retrieve the cane and stop a sea monster.
To rekindle Sly's confidence, Penelope uses her RC car to disable the radio towers.
While Sly explores the vault, Bentley and Murray need to hold down the fort.
- Danger in the Skies (vs. Whale-Fly)
Reclaim the cane using the biplane.
Get through the gauntlet of the Cooper Vault.
- Final Legacy (w/Carmelita vs. Final Boss (Dr. M))
Play as Sly and Carmelita to take out Dr. M once and for all.
Master Thief Challenges
- Beauty Versus the Beast
- Defeat the giant beast before time runs out.
- Road Rage
- Defeat at least 16 enemy cars; no energy collection required.
- Dr. M Dogfight
- Defeat Dr. M and his flying creature under time pressure.
- Ultimate Gauntlet
- Make it through the Gauntlet of Ancestors under time pressure; no checkpoints.
- Battle Against Time
- Defeat Dr. M before time runs out.
- When the episode starts, Sly's cane is hurled into an electro-magnetic buoy, but in the prelude, the monster threw it into the ocean.
- At the end, when Carmelita blasts the door open, the rest of the island is missing.
- Also, it isn't raining.
- When Sly's cane is on the buoy, it has no outline.
- As the radio towers get destroyed, the pieces strangely come out as the pieces from Sly's biplane as you can see a propeller fall out.
- When Dimitri fights Dr. M underwater, Dr. M has no outline.
- After Sly is released from the monster, the gang hops off the boat to see if he's alive, but a couple of them are gone.
- This episode has the most boss battles in a single episode in the Sly Cooper series.