Dead Men Tell No Tales
Whatever happened to the pirate who stole Remy's diving gear? Find him and talk to him.
Head out to sea and retrieve the diving gear.
Get rid of the Red Sea Dogs.
- Dynamic Duo (w/Penelope)
Help Penelope with finding the treasure map.
- Jollyboat of Destruction (w/Sly)
Keep the harbor patrol from coming to them.
Get amplifiers for the ship's cannons.
The Panda King
Convince Crusher to aid in stopping LeFwee.
- Operation: Reverse Double-Cross ((Sly w/Murray, Bentley, Crusher, and Penelope) (Penelope vs. LeFwee))
Rescue Penelope and stop LeFwee.
Master Thief Challenges
- Patch Grab
- Lure Jake back to the anchor and get the patch before time runs out.
- Stealth Challenge
- Steal the peg leg without being discovered, under time pressure.
- Boat Bash
- Defeat enemy boats under time pressure.
- Last Ship Sailing
- Defeat 5 boats without sinking; no health pickups.
- Pirate Treasure Hunt
- Using your treasure map, follow the clues to find the hidden loot.
- Out of all the levels in this game with a Day 1 and Day 2 system, this is the only one in which the time of day doesn't change on Day 2.
- This is the second time the main boss dies.
- The lizards on Dagger Island make a resemlence to the crocadile from "Rumble Down Under".
- This is the first and only time in this game in which you control Penelope.
- Carmelita is completely absent in this episode, something that Sly notes and is troubled by in the end cutscene.
- During the heist, when the Guru shows up with Crusher, he has no outline.
- After the "Dynamic Duo" mission is completed, the sound from Bentley's grapple-cam is still heard.
- When you turn the ship with the and , Murray won't steer the wheel, but the ship still turns.
- When Sly jumps off the plank during the hiest, the camera moves through LeFwee.
- When Bentley lowers the bridges for Penelope to cross, Penelope says she heard the bridges fall, but she says this as soon as they start to fall, not after they fall.
- When Bentley rushes out of the safehouse and looks at Penelope through his binoculars, Penelope doesn't move her mouth when she speaks. Also, this happens when Bentley is luring her back to the safehouse.
- The water around Dagger Island is a lighter blue than it normally is.
- During the "X Marks the Spot" mission, Bentley will sometimes lose his outline when the gang first hops on their boat.
- When Sly is battling Crusher, the boat catches fire when he throws fireballs on it, but the fire then disappears quickly when Crusher takes the last hit. Also, there should be smoke coming from the flames.
- When Bentley is freeing Penelope, he actually isn't doing anything but just sitting there, and the locks automatically disappear.
- During the slideshow after Dagger Isle, Bentley claims there is no way to sneak back into the harbor & that the back side of the island is inaccessible due to reefs. If you sail out to Blood Bath Bay, you can go in either ways, but the harbor will not load until Operation: Reverse Double-Cross & you can go in & out the back way without any problem.