Dead Men Tell No Tales
Whatever happened to the pirate who stole Remy's diving gear? Find him and talk to him.
Head out to sea and retrieve the diving gear.
Get rid of the Red Sea Dogs.
- Dynamic Duo (w/Penelope)
Help Penelope with finding the treasure map.
- Jollyboat of Destruction (w/Sly)
Keep the harbor patrol from coming to them.
Get amplifiers for the ship's cannons.
The Panda King
Convince Crusher to aid in stopping LeFwee.
- Operation: Reverse Double-Cross ((Sly w/Murray, Bentley, Crusher, and Penelope) (Penelope vs. LeFwee))
Rescue Penelope and stop LeFwee.
Master Thief Challenges
- Patch Grab
- Lure Jake back to the anchor and get the patch before time runs out.
- Stealth Challenge
- Steal the peg leg without being discovered, under time pressure.
- Boat Bash
- Defeat enemy boats under time pressure.
- Last Ship Sailing
- Defeat 5 boats without sinking; no health pickups.
- Pirate Treasure Hunt
- Using your treasure map, follow the clues to find the hidden loot.
- Out of all the levels in this game with a Day 1 and Day 2 system, this is the only one in which the time of day doesn't change on Day 2.
- This is the second time the main boss dies.
- The lizards on Dagger Island make a resemlence to the crocodile from "Rumble Down Under".
- This is the first and only time in this game in which you control Penelope.
- Carmelita is completely absent in this episode, something that Sly notes and is troubled by in the end cutscene.