Dingoes were enemy guards faced by Sly Cooper and the gang in Rumble Down Under of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. They served as flashlight guards and as the main security force of the miners to protect their mining camp in Yuendumu.
These canines are gray in color, with yellow tips on their tails. They wear white tank tops, blue pants, black boots, purple gloves and a tan slouch hat. They carry around a large blunderbuss with a flashlight attachment that they can swing to attack or shoot with.
- These are the only flashlight guards in Sly 3 that throw rocks.
- These dingoes, along with the tigers, are the only flashlight guards from Sly 3 who can't jump.
- Some of these guards' animations resemble the other type of dingo guard.
- In concept art, they were going to carry a golden blunderbuss instead of a silver one.
- Though, one of these guards is seen wearing the Mask of Dark Earth, these are the only guards in Rumble Down Under who are not seen being enlarged by it.
|Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves guards|