It takes place only in Venice. There are floating stars around the main section of the city, and if they are collected by Sly or Carmelita, they give either character a Power-up that can be used anywhere from one to five times before the Gadget Meter depletes. Each character has a compass around themselves that points towards the other player, allowing one player to easily find the other. Sly's waypoints lead either to loot or to drop-off points, while Carmelita's waypoints lead to Sly.
The objective is to get five points. Carmelita gets a single point every time she takes out Sly. Sly can get a single point every time he takes out Carmelita, and can also get a single point for every piece of loot he retrieves and takes at a drop-off point.
There are star-shaped power-ups spread across the area:
- Sly Cooper
- Shield – shields him from weapon attacks like the shock pistol and heatseeker.
- Rocket Boots – allows Sly to quickly zoom through the city.
- Smoke Bomb – causes Carmelita to stop and cough.
- Carmelita Fox
- Heatseeker – a missile that homes in on its target.
- Hypnotize – makes Sly walk with reversed controls and causes a hypnotic effect to cover the screen.
- Teleport – this moves her right next to Sly.
- Mega Jump – allows them to jump higher than usual.
|Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves|
|Terms and gameplay|
|List of power-ups · List of jobs · List of loot|