Player one takes control of Sly Cooper, and player two takes control of Carmelita Fox. Both are in biplanes, and the goal is to destroy each other's biplane 10 times using either ammunition or power-ups, after which the minigame ends.
There are power-ups spread in set locations around the area. All are signified by a floating star except for the ammunition, which is shaped like a biplane machine-gun. They can be one of several abilities.
- Shield - Creates a shield around the player's biplane, providing temporary damage prevention
- Napalm - Causes a trail of flame to be produced behind the player's biplane; it will damage the other player's biplane and cause temporary loss of control
- Mine - Can launch up to four mines behind the player's biplane that will be attracted to the other player's biplane if they get too close
- Heatseeker - Two missiles that can be fired directly at the other player's biplane after a short lock-on period
- Nuke - A missile that can be fired directly at the other player's biplane after a short lock-on period, will instantly destroy any biplane in the explosion radius, including the player that launched it
- Scatter - A missile that can be fired directly at the other player's biplane after a short lock-on period that will drain ammunition to zero
- Override - A missile that can be fired directly at the other player's biplane after a short lock-on period, will cause control to be lost for a short amount of time
- Ammunition - Refills the players ammunition to full
|Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves|
|Terms and gameplay|
|List of power-ups · List of jobs · List of loot|