"50! Eat that you incarcerating suckas!"
"Big House Brawl"
|There is no walkthrough available for this job.|
Help the Sly Cooper Wiki by writing it.
"Murray must take out 50 inmates in order to get thrown into solitary confinement."
Bentley has found a weakness in the solitary confinement cell. Murray needs to cause enough trouble with the other prisoners in order for the guards to put him into solitary confinement.
- Find pipe into Murray's cell
- Get into solitary confinement
Part 1 (Sly)
Bentley will tell Sly that the pipe nearby will lead right to Murray's cell block, and once inside, he should tell Murray about the plan. Crawl through the pipe into Murray's cell block. Upon reaching where his cell is, Sly will get Murray's attention and relate the plan to him. Murray has no problem carrying out this request. Murray will also tell Sly that the guards keep feeding him food covered in spice and he is feeling really strange.
Part 2 (Murray)
Murray needs to defeat 50 inmates. There are several ways to do so.
- Murray can simply punch them with his fists.
- Murray can knock or throw them into the floor or wall parts that have spikes.
- Murray can knock or throw them into the spotlights which will fire missiles if anything steps into the light.
- Murray can also Thunder Flop a red buttton on the ground which will shoot lasers around the area and take out the guards. If you use it, you will have to wait for it to recharge.
After fifty inmates have been beaten, the prison guards will throw Murray into solitary confinement, but Murray defiantly tells them to bring it on.