Trivia relating to Bentley.
- Bentley's signature color is green.
- Bentley was the first character to speak in the Sly Cooper series when he first checked in with Sly in Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus. He is also the first to speak in Sly 2 and Sly 3.
- He has an I.Q. of at least 140, as stated when Sly opens the vault in Jailbreak of Sly 2.
- According to Sly 3, he is supposedly allergic to tomatoes, as shown during a threat from Don Octavio, though whether that's true or not is unknown. He also reveals in Australia that he's allergic to lemons.
- He remarks several times throughout the series that he suffers from asthma.
- Bentley's Sly 3 artwork shows that his helmet and vest is brownish green, but in the actual gameplay, they are colored blue.
- The helmet he wears in Sly 3 is a standard handicapped helmet.
- In Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Bentley's binocucom has a picture of Penelope in the bottom left. However, after Bentley discovered that Penelope was working for Le Paradox, he scribbled all over the picture, showing her as a devil, implying his new anger.
- Funnily enough, he scribbled Penelope's eyes with the Sanzaru monkey's eyes: a plus sign and a minus sign.
- In the Sly 2 Strategy Guide, it is said that Bentley has siblings.
- In Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Bentley's computer has a logo on the back that says "Shell." This logo is a play on words and looks very similar to, actual computer manufacturer, Dell's logo.
- During his mech fight with Penelope in Thieves in Time, Bentley will taunt that Penelope's mech design is "so 2005," which was the year Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves was released, the game in which Penelope debuted.
- In the prologue of Thieves in Time, when Bentley is in the sewers, he says, "Interesting... the last time I was in these sewers, I was just a teenager." This is a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- During an animated cutscene from Of Mice and Mechs, despite his legs being disabled, he is still able to move them when he retreats into his shell.
- It is also there when the interior of Bentley's shell and himself without his shell is shown.
- Bentley has once shown signs of anger in rare occasions; for instance, during his promo trailer "Bentley's Helpline" where he gets frustrated during a helpline call.
- He uses internet slang while on social chat (lol and wuzzzuuup for example) photoshopped his head on the body of a far more physically attractive turtle and seems to like rock n' roll.
- In the Japanese versions, Bentley is voiced by Mitsuaki Madono in the first two games, The 3rd game and onwards (to Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and Sly Cooper Collection) has him voiced by Daisuke Kishio instead.