I thought I'd finished it.
This page needs to be expanded in order to include more relevant information.
Bentley's Arcade is the location where the game Bentley's Hackpack takes place. It has arcade machines, a prize wall, and a hidden room that has rock'n'roll equipment.
- The arcade has many parallels with the classic science-fiction film Tron.
- The sign outside resembles the classic "FLYNN'S" neon sign.
- The cabinet hiding the secret passage resembles the Tron Lightcycle game.
- The secret dour leading to a hidden basement parallels a scene from Tron: Legacy.
- Given that several characters can be seen at the arcade including enemies, it seems safe to assume that the setting is non-canon.