Bentley's Arcade is the location where the game Bentley's Hackpack takes place.
The arcade is located in Paris. It has arcade machines, a prize wall and a hidden room that has rock 'n' roll equipment. Sly Cooper, Murray, Carmelita Fox, El Jefe and some flashlight guards from Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time appear at the arcade for their free time.
- The arcade has many parallels with the classic science-fiction film Tron.
- The sign outside resembles the classic "FLYNN'S" neon sign.
- The cabinet hiding the secret passage resembles the Tron Lightcycle game.
- The secret door leading to a hidden basement parallels a scene from Tron: Legacy.
- Given that several characters can be seen at the arcade, including enemies from Thieves in Time, it seems safe to assume that the setting is non-canon.