Anatomy for Disaster is the eighth and final episode of Sly 2: Band of Thieves. It takes place on Arpeggio's Blimp and the main antagonist is briefly Arpeggio, but after being betrayed, is Neyla who then turns into Clock-La.
When Sly, Murray and Bentley hid away inside the battery, they were taken onto Arpeggio's Blimp. There, they hoped to stop Arpeggio from rebuilding Clockwerk and bringing him back to life, as this could be fatal.
Clockwerk has already been reassembled by Arpeggio and Neyla who was working with him, but there is a betrayal in store for Clockwerk.
Attach chargers to the TNT for a big explosion.
- Murray/Sly Tag Team (with and after Murray)
Sly and Murray team up to destroy some power stations protecting another engine room.
Bentley has come up with a new invention, the Mega-Jump!
- Bentley/Murray Team Up (with and after Bentley)
Bentley and Murray team up to hack another engine.
- Sly/Bentley Conspire (with and after Sly)
Sly and Bentley team up to shut down an engine, but locked by keys.
Final Mission and Boss Battle (part 1)
- Carmelita's Gunner (Sly with and using Carmelita and her chopper turret vs. Clock-La)
It's time to destroy Clock-La once and for all with the help of Carmelita.
Final Boss Battle (part 2)
- Showdown with Clock-La (Sly w/Bentley and Murray vs. Clock-La)
It's the final battle with Clockwerk again, but with Neyla inside Clockwerk.
After defeating Clock-La, Sly realized that, while the body of Clockwerk was spread out in burning heaps, they all remained pristine. Carmelita arrived and, disappointed that she couldn't have helped take down Clock-La, smashed the Hate Chip. After that, all of the parts aged in moments.
Carmelita is now ready to arrest Sly and his friends. Realizing that his gang was in no shape for a quick getaway, Sly went quietly in exchange for allowing his friends to walk free. Carmelita told her boss about her deeds at stopping Clock-La and arresting Sly, which is enough to clear her name and get a promotion.
On the flight over, Sly and Carmelita shared stories, but it didn't last long, as Carmelita realized that the short flight was taking over two hours. As she checked the now empty cockpit, thanks to Bentley and Murray, Sly glided out of the helicopter with Carmelita's special bottle of champagne. Hours later, after Carmelita returned to her office, she noticed that the bottle, along with a calling card, was sitting on her desk. She continues to search for Sly Cooper.
In this episode the safe is located in the engine room and the combination is 725. Upon opening it, Shadow Power, or invisibility, is received.
- This is the 2nd episode with only two slideshows.
- This is the only level that is not a geographical location.
- Silhouettes of cities can be seen below the clouds.
- This is the only level in which the gang's goal is not to steal a Clockwerk part.
- This is the first and only level in the series to feature only two types of guards.
- This is the first episode in which the main boss dies.
- "Clock-La" is a combination of Clockwerk and Neyla.
- This level has the most spotlights.
- This level is the only final level in the series with a walkable hub instead of completely missions.
- The Contessa's Blimp can be seen in this level, though you cannot get on it.
- In the Setup cutscene, one of the birds next to Arpeggio resembles the Contessa's Shadow Guards.
- In the part where you have to reach Clock-la while the blimp is falling, when you get onto her, she is no longer holding the battery, even though she took it earlier.
- The flight time from Canada to Paris is roughly 8 hours and 30 mins.
- In the PS VITA version, there is a glitch after you complete the mega-jump job where you can still mega jump even though the power-up icon is not seen.
|Sly 2: Band of Thieves|
|Terms and gameplay|
|List of Power-ups · List of Jobs · List of Loot|