An Opera of Fear
Sneak into the Venice police station and see if Murray is there.
Follow Octavio through venice and get photographic evidence of his tar scheme.
Sneak into Octavio's opera house and hack into his computer to see what he has planning on carnivale.
Without advertising, no one will show up for the big comeback recital.
- Canal Chase (w/Sly vs. the Blue Vipers)
- Guard Duty (w/Sly)
Cleverly hidden blueprints of the tar vacuum prompt Sly to don a disguise.
- Tar Ball (after Bentley)
Use the new ball form to destroy 6 tar pipes around town.
- Turf War! (after Sly)
- Operation: Tar Be Gone ((Sly w/Bentley and Murray) (Sly and Bentley, then Murray vs. Octavio))
Time to shut down the tar scheme!
Octavio's in jail for what he did to Venice and Murray is back with the team.
Master Thief Challenges
- Canal Chase - Expert Course
- Defeat the Blue Viper boats without taking significant damage.
- Air Time
- Destroy all the tar reservoirs before time runs out.
- Tower Scramble
- Get to the top of the tower and knock the balloon free before time runs out.
- Coin Chase
- Collect 20 Coins while keeping up with Octavio.
- Speed Bombing
- Destroy the vacuum pumps before time runs out
- Octavio Canal Chase
- Defeat Octavio in the Venice canals under time pressure.
- Octavio's Last Stand
- Defeat Octavio before time runs out.
- Venice Treasure Hunt
- Using your treasure map, follow the clues to find the hidden loot.
- This marks the second time when it's just Sly and Bentley.
- The Rialto Bridge is a actual landmark in Italy
- Similar to The Black Chateau, flashlight guards are seen when Sly and Bentley are heading for their safehouse, but disappear after Sly comes out and come back again during day 1.
- Bentley's first slideshow shows the sky with no stars.
- During the recital, when Bentley sings the final note, it's off-sync. This only happens in the Sly Collection.
- When the ferris wheel falls and kills the pigeon guard, one of his coins is floating high in the air.
- When Bentley starts the "Canal Chase" mission, all the other moving boats disappear. Also, after you take out all three Blue Vipers, Bentley keeps running into the obstacles.
- When Bentley was knocked out by Octavio, he was lying in front of a building, but in the getaway, Sly and Murray picked him up in the middle of where the stage was.
- If you go back to where the stage was you can jump on the "rope" and float.