Sneak into the Venice police station and see if Murray is there.
Follow Octavio through Venice and get photographic evidence of his tar scheme.
Sneak into Octavio's opera house and hack into his computer to see what he has planning on carnivale.
Without advertising, no one will show up for the big comeback recital.
- "Canal Chase" (w/Sly vs. the Blue Vipers)
- "Guard Duty" (w/Sly)
Cleverly hidden blueprints of the tar vacuum prompt Sly to don a disguise.
- "Tar Ball" (after Bentley)
Use the new ball form to destroy 6 tar pipes around town.
- "Turf War!" (after Sly)
- "Operation: Tar Be Gone" ((Sly w/Bentley and Murray) (Sly and Bentley, then Murray vs. Octavio))
Time to shut down the tar scheme!
Octavio's in jail for what he did to Venice and Murray is back with the team.
Master Thief Challenges
Defeat the Blue Viper boats without taking significant damage.
- "Air Time"
Destroy all the tar reservoirs before time runs out.
Get to the top of the tower and knock the balloon free before time runs out.
Collect 20 Coins while keeping up with Octavio.
Destroy the vacuum pumps before time runs out.
Defeat Octavio in the Venice canals under time pressure.
Defeat Octavio before time runs out.
Using your treasure map, follow the clues to find the hidden loot.
- This marks the second time when it's just Sly and Bentley.
- Murray is always in his Dreamtime gear when the episode is revisited.
- The Rialto Bridge is a actual landmark in Italy.
- It is possible for Murray to land hits on Octavio while the boss free of the tar but they do no damage.
- If Murray attacks a guard during "Tar Ball" the job will be a failure. However, smashing them while in ball form does not fail the mission.
- Murray can use the temporal lock move on Octavio but the latter will break free from it to avoid a punch thrown at him.
- Tony B interrogates Sly with passwords every time he sees him, making him the only guard to do it more than once.
- If you go back to where the stage was you can jump on the "rope" and float.