A Starry Eyed Encounter
This time, Sly and the gang visit Rajan's newly bought 'ancestral' Indian palace, where he is throwing a party to display the Clockwerk Wings. Rajan has no use for the wings, except to show them off, so they should be easy to steal. The problem is that the wings are welded onto a statue directly behind Rajan himself and he has some guards patrolling around the statue.
Sneak into the party and photograph all of the guests so Bentley knows who he's dealing with.
- Lower the Drawbridge (then Murray)
Get into the palace to get Neyla's attention.
Steal a tuxedo to get into the dance.
- Dominate the Dance Floor (w/Neyla)
Bentley needs the gems from the elephant headresses for a saw, but how can he get them?
- Boardroom Brawl (w/Bentley and Murray)
Bentley needs control of the winch above the ballroom, but he needs protection to do so.
- Battle the Chopper (after Sly)
Take out that chopper so it won't interfere!
- RC Bombing Run (Bentley vs. the jeep)
- Operation: Hippo Drop (Bentley w/Sly) - First Bomb the Bridge (Bentley), then Tango with Carmelita (Sly w/Carmelita), and then finally Clear the Way for Murray (Bentley helping Murray)
Sly must don his tuxedo once more and take command of the dance floor to distract people from Murray, being lowered on a winch.
After the gang made off with the Clockwerk Wings, Carmelita blew her cover and started making arrests left and right. With his reputation in shambles, Rajan was forced to flee from his own party. He is apparently now hiding somewhere deep in the jungle.
The gang took a break and headed for Bollywood. Murray was able to sneak onto the set of a full blown Indian musical after some doing from the gang. Sly was happy the gang was able to unwind, but Rajan was still out there and he knew somehow things were about to get tough.
- This is the first time Carmelita is shown without her shock pistol during gameplay.
- Dimitri is the only boss to not appear at Rajan's party, due to his arrest.
- This is the only episode in the game in which a Clockwerk part isn't used for evil.
- It is possible to get all 3 members of the gang to freeroam inside the safehouse.