A Starry Eyed Encounter
This time, Sly and the gang visit Rajan's newly bought 'Ancestral' Indian palace, were he is throwing a party to display the Clockwerk Wings. Rajan has no use for the wings except to show them off so they should be easy to steal. The problem is that the wings are welded onto a statue directly behind Rajan himself and he has some guards patrolling around the statue.
Sneak into the party and photograph all of the guests so Bentley knows who he's dealing with.
- Lower the Drawbridge (then Murray)
Get into the palace to get Neyla's attention.
Steal a tuxedo to get into the dance.
- Dominate the Dance Floor (w/Neyla)
Bentley needs the gems from the elephant headresses for a saw, but how can he get them?
- Boardroom Brawl (w/Bentley and Murray)
Bentley needs control of the winch above the ballroom, but he needs protection to do so.
- Battle the Chopper (after Sly)
Take out that chopper so it won't interfere!
- RC Bombing Run (Bentley vs. the jeep)
- Operation: Hippo Drop (Bentley w/Sly) - First Bomb the Bridge (Bentley), then Tango with Carmelita (Sly w/Carmelita), and then finally Clear the Way for Murray (Bentley helping Murray)
Sly must don his tuxedo once more and take command of the dance floor to distract people from Murray, being lowered on a winch.
After the gang made off with the Clockwerk Wings, Carmelita blew her cover and started making arrests left and right. With his reputation in shambles, Rajan was forced to flee from his own party. He is apparently now hiding somewhere deep in the jungle.
The gang took a break and headed for Bollywood. Murray was able to sneak onto the set of a full blown Indian musical after some doing from the gang. Sly was happy the gang was able to unwind, but Rajan was still out there and he knew somehow things were about to get tough.
- This is the first time Carmelita is shown without her shock pistol during gameplay.
- Dimitri is the only boss to not appear at Rajan's party, due to his arrest.
- This is the only episode in the game in which a Clockwerk part isn't used for evil.
- The purple and yellow curtains in the ballroom are see-through.
- After the Sly & Carmelita's dance, Rajan seemed to noticed that the wings were stolen without ever looking.
- The bombs from Bentley's chopper are much stronger during the heist than they are during the "RC Bombing Run" mission.
- The two elephants are missing when Bentley is covering Murray with his chopper at the end.
- When Bentley is covering Murray with his chopper, you can see Bentley standing in front of the palace, and he isn't holding the controller for his chopper.
- When the bridge starts to crumble, the stones are falling from the upper section, not the bridge.
- The flashlight guards don't appear when Sly is knocking the jewels off the prized-elephants.
- The other two elephants are also gone.
- When the bridge fell, Bentley was still on that side, so it's unknown how he got to the other side.
- After Sly's dance with Neyla, for a split second, Neyla will be standing in mid-air and then will come back down. The same thing happens with Carmelita.
- As Sly and Murray fight the guards in the boardroom, at some point, only the guards with the flametorches will come in.
- When the gang drives off in their van, the music goes back to normal.
- During the "Elephant Rampage" mission, when Sly scares the rats up the holes, the elephants freak out before the rats go up there.
Clue Bottle Locations